! notice !

story revising and editing

While I was having my unannounced hiatus, I came to the conclusion that I will be editing this whole book and not just the words that I will be revising but I will make a few changes to the whole plot. This is because of the comments that the story was receiving and the feedback that the story was so confusing. Because of this, I thought that this might be a problem while I am writing the sequel for this.

I wrote this story two years ago and we all know that writers are not consistent with their works. What I mean is, once that they have done writing a story, at that point, they might be content and satisfied with their work and that works well to me when I wrote this book. 

Somehow, during that two years of drafting some stories and reading as well, my writing was hopefully improved especially my writing style and my English skills. And now that I am taking my short hiatus, I decided to take online lessons for story writing while having my online classes. In this way, I hope that I can write better stories for all of you and I can express my intentions through my stories well.

I really appreciate the way my other readers comment on a chapter or a part of the story that is so confusing to them because that would really help me find my mistakes and change it to a better one.

How will be the revising and editing be done? I will be unpublishing the whole book except for this part for me to edit the story faster. 

What to expect after the book revising? I cannot assure you that the plot will be exactly the same as the current one. The plot might change a bit and other characters might be removed from the whole storyline. This book will most likely have more chapters after the revising because of the changes in the storyline (the sequel won't be affected by the story revising).

I do hope that after the story editing, many of you will appreciate the slightly new plot changes and the improvement on my writing. This story editing serves as a thank you for you who have red and took an interest in reading this story.

Remember to stay indoors and stay healthy <3