vingt-six

When Jennie left the living room to walk towards her room and sleep, Jungkook and Taehyung sat down on the couch with Lisa between them.

"Jungkook." The photographer spoke while staring at her phone.

The couple both looked at her at the same time, making her laugh.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked, visibly confused. Lisa didn't know if she should say something in front of Taehyung, but she did either way.

"Do you know what's Jimin's number?" The other male nodded at his cousin's question and out of reflex, he brought out his phone from his pocket, opening the contacts to find Jimin's number in it.

"Taehyung, I don't know if you know anything about this but..." Lisa opened her phone once again to reveal the photo she had taken a while ago.

Lisa handed the phone to Taehyung whilst looking cautiously at the stairs to make sure that Jennie couldn't hear them.

"I know." Taehyung spoke after reading Jennie's lyrics on the younger's phone. He laid his back flat at the back of the couch, looking at both Jungkook and Lisa before speaking again.

"I've heard her humming an unfamiliar tune the other time. I thought she's just humming a song but she started singing a song that I've never heard of before. We always knew she's into music and my whole support is on her whenever she'll decide to pursue her dreams."

"Would she be mad if I would send this to Yoongi?" Lisa asked and the older immediately shook his head, disagreeing with the thought.

"She wouldn't be mad, I guess. It depends actually." Taehyung looked at Lisa's eyes and he could definitely see the pure concern and worry on the younger's eyes.

"Jimin's working on his debut with the help of his boyfriend. I'm pretty sure they're still up at this time. Go call him and see what we can do about this." Jungkook nudged his cousin's arms, pushing her to get through with it and to not expect for the worst. Jungkook took his cousin's phone, putting on Jimin's number and calling him afterwards.

After a few seconds of silent agony, Jimin picked up the call.

They all scooted closer to Lisa to hear something from the other line because putting it on speaker would definitely be dangerous.

"Hello?" Lisa spoke and to her surprise, it wasn't Jimin who actually answered the call.

"Who's this?" On the other line, Yoongi asked with his stern voice. Jungkook and Taehyung chuckled at the response but then they recollected themselves when Lisa scolded them and told them to shut the fuck up.

"Calm your wits, it's just me, Lisa." The photographer rolled her eyes and then she immediately smacked her forehead when she realized that the older man couldn't see her through the call.

"I got Jimin's number through Jungkook. And since you're the one who answered the call, I'm going straight to the point. Can you do me a favour?" Lisa spoke again, fast enough for Yoongi to think that she was rapping.

"What favour?" Yoongi asked again. The photographer looked at the couple on her sides, showing a hopeful smile as she spoke again.

-

"So how am I going to start?" Jennie asked as soon as the photographer beside her ended her story. The producer in front of her widened his eyes, visibly shocked at the eagerness of the model.

"I'll propose this to our boss, which is actually an avid fan of you, together with Jimin. If luck happens to be with us, I would like you to start preparing shortly before Jimin's debut performance so that the company can give the both of you enough preparation time." Yoongi thoroughly explained and his boyfriend beside him was endeared.

"A training isn't necessary for the two of you, but he's stubborn so I let him do what he wanted. If you're going to be our first female idol..."

"He's going to give us a free signed copy of his upcoming album." Jimin ended the sentence, earning a tired sigh from the older.

Jennie and Lisa both laughed at the interaction, and both hoped that they could be in that same situation too.

"I never said that."

"Yes you did."

"Anyways, what's the title of this?" Yoongi asked the model, looking at the lyrics for the second time.

"That part is a rap, and I haven't decided on the title yet. I'm not even planning on making it into real music oh my god." The model exclaimed excitedly as she talked about her song. Lisa can feel the happiness through her voice and expressions as she spoke.

At that time, she knew she made the right choice.

-

midterms are coming and idk when can I write the remaining chapters of the story