14. Sisters help.

Corpse and I are waiting in the yard for my sister to come. He wanted to meet her, and she wants to meet him. After a bit her old Volkswagen comes up and stops in front of the small gate to my yard. 'There She is.' I say as I stand up.

She gets out with a smile 'good morning!' She says happily. 'Hey! Thanks for coming!' I say as I hug her. She turns to corpse with a smile. 'Hello, nice to meet you.' Eve says. They introduce themselves as Tyler gets out of the back of the van. 'Aunt Amy!' Surprised, I turn around. 'Hey you.' I say as I pat his head. 'He insisted on coming along.' Eve says.

Tyler looks up at corpse, who is way taller then any of us. He's 5,10 while I'm 5,6 and my sister is 5,4. Tyler is five so he's even smaller. Even Micheal isn't as tall as corpse. 'Big man.' Tyler says as he looks at him. Corpse scratches his neck as he blushes a bit. 'Hello tiny human.' Corpse says. Tyler gasps before giggling and walking up to him. Corpse is probably a little intimidating, but he's very kind. 'What's your name?' He asks as he kneels down in front of Tyler. Tyler tells corpse his name as Eve pulls me back a little. 'He's handsome as hell. Tall and has a nice voice. How in the world did you find that?' She asks. I chuckle. Corpse laughs as he shakes Tyler's small hand. 'Good with kids too.' She says.
He looks up at both of us, making Eve shut up. 'Must have been a long drive, can I get you anything?' Corpse asks her. 'No it's alright, we took a break not too long ago.' Eve says back. 'Shall we get started then?' I ask. Eve nods and follows me inside. We get the couch and the coffee table and one lamp into the van. It leaves two seat. 'So you're coming with me?' Eve asks. 'Yeah, would be best right?' I ask. 'It's okay, I'll entertain Tyler.' Corpse says. 'Yes!' He says back as he's already hanging onto his arm. I smile 'okay, behave till we're back.' I say. They nod.

We get on our way. 'He's really nice, Amelia.' Eve says. I smile to myself 'I know.' I answer. 'So have you told him you like him yet?' I look at her before blushing and looking away. 'No.' I say. 'Oh come in, what could go wrong?' She asks. 'Him not liking me back.' I say. 'Highly doubt that.' She says. 'Just let me figure it out please.' I say. 'Or let him live with you.' She says. 'I don't think he'll want that.' I say. 'He asked you to stay with you in his place now.' She states. 'Till I found a save place to live.' I say. 'Alright fine. Do as you please.' She says.

We arrive at the apartment complex and we bring the furniture up to my apartment.

When we're back I find corpse looking in the bushes of my yard. 'What are you doing?' I ask with a laugh as a leave is stuck in his hair. 'Tyler and I are playing hide and seek.' He says as I take the leave out of his hair. 'How? There's barely any furniture left.' Eve says with a chuckle. 'You tell me. I can't find him.' I laugh at him 'look harder.' I say as I pat his shoulder. Eve and I load in a dresser and the tv. Then my desk. We make another trip there before going one last time. The bed and mattress along with my wardrobe. 'Okay that's all.' I say as I close the van. 'Just a little bit of cleaning and handing over the key.' I say. We get on it and after that i call the landlord. I hand in the key and we stand outside. 'So Eve will drive the van, I'll follow behind.' I say. 'Can I come with you?' Tyler asks me. 'Sure.' I say. 'Is it okay if I go with you?' Corpse asks Eve. 'Of course.'

We get there and bring the last things up. I sigh as I look at the mess of furniture and boxes. There's a knock on the door, making me turn to see the landlord. 'Oh, sir!' I say as I walk up. 'It's William kid. How are things going?' He asks. 'Everything is here.' I say. 'You're quick.' He says. I smile at him. 'Well I have some good news. The papers went through quicker, so.... you can keep the key.' He says. 'Really?! That's amazing.' I say. 'I thought so. Have a nice stay. If somethings the matter, just call.' He says. 'Thank you.' I say. He smiles and give a thumbs up before walking off.

I turn to the others.
'So you can stay huh?' Eve asks with a smile. 'Yeah, seems so.' I say. I look at corpse who is smiling softly. 'How about me setting up the bed then?' He asks. 'And Tyler and I should head on our way, we're stopping at a camping.' Eve says. 'Oh really? Aren't you lucky?' I say to Tyler. He giggles. 'Thank you for your help, Eve. I appreciate it.' I say as I hug her. 'No worries. Good luck at work tomorrow.' I nod 'thanks. Have fun on the camping.' I say. 'We will.' Tyler hugs me 'Bye aunt Amy.' He says. I smile at him 'bye kiddo.' They say bye to corpse and leave us alone in my new home. 'Fuck.' I breath out with a laugh as I hold my hand over my forehead and look around.

'So I won't need to stay at your place anymore.' I say. 'I know.' He says. I feel a little sad about it. 'I'll help with the bed.' He says. We bring everything up to the room I want as bedroom and we put it back together. After that I put the mattress in and make the bed. I look at the big bed. Haven't slept in it for a while. 'Now you're set.' Corpse says. I nod as I look at the bed. 

I head with corpse to his place and grab my things, along with pebbles and her food. I thank him for letting me stay, and I tell him that if he needs me he can call.

When at my car I look up at his building.
I'm going to miss him.