58. Line

'So name.'
I hold out the little kitten.

'Bimbus.' He says. I chuckle 'really?' I ask. 'Yeah, my own version of Bingus.' He says proudly. 'My god.' I say with a smile as he takes bimbus from me. We sit down 'You know he'll have to be vaccinated.' I say. 'Yeah, I'll look into it.' He says. 'And you'll need to take care of him.' I add. He chuckles to himself as he pets Bimbus with one finger, seeing how small the kitten is. 'You'll help me right? I can barely take care of myself as it is.' He says. 'Ahww.' I move closer and wrap my arms around his neck 'Don't be so mean. You're doing well.' I say. 'I'm fucking serious, I doubt I'll be able to take care of him.' He says. I kiss his jawline 'you'll be fine.' I say. It's not that I won't help out, but he should try it at least. 'And get him chipped, you'll never know.' I say. 'Yeah, that too.' He says.

After a bit I get up to shower and finally change out of my work clothes. When I get back corpse is sitting on the couch with his phone, balancing Bimbus on his foot. 'You may be right.' I say as I walk in 'a bit irresponsible.' I point at the tiny cat in his foot. He chuckles 'He sat down on it, not me fault.' He says. The little cat seemed asleep anyways so it's probably no harm.

That evening we head to bed Pebbles purring as she lays on corpse. 'These animals sure do know how to steal someone's man.' I say as I lay down next to them. Corpse chuckles 'so I'm your man now?' He asks with a smirk. 'Shush.' I say as I face my back to him. 'You're not jealous are you?' He asks. 'Of a cat?' I ask. 'Hm.' He raises one eyebrow. 'Hey I get to kiss you, so I win.' I say. He sits up and leans down 'Ey! No-' I cover his mouth with my hand before he actually kisses pebbles head. 'These are mine only.' I say. 'Oh yeah? Convince me.' He says cockily. I get taken aback by his cocky tone but guess that he's bluffing. 'Alright.' I say as I move to sit on his hips, leaning down, but stopping before I kiss him. His face is very red as he covers it with his hands. I giggle, happy that I did that. 'You can try, but you don't win.' I say with a proud smile as I move back so I'm sitting up, still on top of him. 'Alright. Okay.' He moves his hands way and quickly sits up. Now we're chest to chest and he has me off guard again say he kisses my neck. 'C-corpse.' I say as I grip his shoulders. He moves back and kisses my cheek before letting himself fall back onto the bed. He moves his hands so they're under his head and he looks up at me. 'You look good right there.' He says. I smile proudly and pat his chest, leaning forward on him a little. 'Though sit still Please.' He says as he holds my leg. I raise one eyebrow before smiling innocently 'Amelia, no.' He warns. I shift a little, making his face go mad red again. 'I mean it, stop moving around.' He says. He moves up a little, grabbing my hip and keeping me still. 'Sit still or get off.' He says. 'Why?' I ask. 'I don't want to.....' he looks away, clearing his throat. Taking the opportunity, I shift around again. Now crossing a line of his. He flips us over. 'Please don't.' He says. Now he's laying on top of me, I can feel his.... ya know..... my face goes red. 'I'm sorry.' I say. 'This is your fault.' He says as he moves off of me. 'Give me a minute to cool down.' He gets up but I follow 'You're not mad, are you?' I ask. 'No.' He chuckle's and turns to me. He kisses my forehead 'just let me take a cold shower. I'll be back in a second.' I blush and nod.

I may have taken that too far. I kinda feel bad. After five minutes af having been in the shower, he returns. He has goosebumps everywhere and he lays down shivering. 'How cold was the cold shower?' I ask with a laugh. 'Cold.' He answers as he curls up next to me. His skin feels cool, showing that it actually was very cold. 'You warming up?' I ask as I put the sheets over him and hug him to me. 'Yeah.' He says. 'I'm glad. Goodnight bub.' I say as I kiss his head and close my eyes. 'Night.'