ch-9☀️🌻

Next day Gulf woke up with a very uncomfortable position . Mew has his arms over him and his legs entangled with his legs. He kind of felt uncomfortable so he tried to get free from that position but Mew was not even letting him go. His hands were inside Gulf's shirt touching his bare skin. Gulf tried many attempt to get free from his grip but he couldn't make it. At last he gave up , turned to Mew's side and started waking him up.
"Mew. . uhm......Mewwwwww"
The older just groaned and tightened his grip on gulf. The younger sighed and finally got a plan. He prayed to all gods before applying it.
He went to his ear and shouted "MEWWWWWW".
The older got irritated and pulled him on top of him. He grabbed Gulf's both peaches and squeezed them.
"Ahhhhhhhhhh" Gulf moaned from other's action.
"Next time I would love to hear you moaning than shouting like a bitch" Mew smirked and bite on Gulf's neck making him moan once again.
Gulf quickly touched his neck and winced in pain.
"You w..were grabbing me s..so tight that's why I did this" he stuttered.
Mew smirked evily and said looking in his eyes " This is the last time that I'm letting you go. If something like this will happen again than you will get punishment from your DADDY......okay baby. " He once again squeezed his ass tight making their members touch. When Gulf realised that Mew is hard, he quickly released himself from his grip and ran to bathroom. Mew shut his eyes and thought " second time he left me with this state. I will definitely make you destroyed that night when I'll finally fuck you hard.......just wait for it. I will make you remember wife's duty for his husband. " . The sound of his phone brought him back from his thoughts. He took his phone and smirked seeing the message

Pufai : goodmorning Love......... can't wait to see you.🙈😘

Mew : can't wait to see you too🤤

Mew was happy that his plan is going to work, he has made sure to make her fall in love with him. Who can ignore Mew Suppasit ?? Girls are crazy over him and Pufai being a showy person would love brag about her being Mew's girlfriend.
"Such a shameless bitch" this was Mew's thought when she threw her body on him last night. But he couldn't let his first night go easily like this after what happened in the washroom. When he came home, he found gulf sleeping peacefully. He was looking so innocent and beautiful. Mew kept staring at him then he caressed his face and whispered " sleep peacefully but ur peace will not stay longer". He pecked younger's lips and then slept beside him spooning him. To his surprise , Gulf didn't even mind it. So he slept like this, he also woke up when gulf was trying to be released from his grip but he didn't open his eyes. He just let him struggle. But when he shouted in his ear , he got so irritated so he teased him but ended up getting a boner. (Poor mew😂😂).

In the bathroom gulf was taking shower to make his mind cool. He was heating up with all what happened . When he came out of shower , he noticed a very big bite mark on his neck. Shiiiaaaa he cursed in his mind. He was now thinking of ways to hide it. After thinking a lot, he got a idea and put a bandage on it to hide it. He sighed in relief when he smartly hide it. After taking almost 30 minutes in the bathroom , he came out already ready for college. Mew just looked at him up and down. Gulf got shy with all his staring.

" Mm.. I'm going to make breakfast" with saying it he came to kitchen to make breakfast for him and his husband. Mew laughed evily when he saw the bandage on his neck. He already knew Gulf will never disclose about them in college. So he was now in relief that nobody will know about this fucking marriage. After that he also got ready for college.

Gulf was waiting for him on the table with their breakfast. He was confused that if he should already start eating or not. After waiting for a while , Mew finally came but he just went out grabbing his keys without giving a glance at him or the breakfast. Gulf furrowed his eyebrows. He stood up and ran outside.

"Mew... aren't you going to eat breakfast??"

Mew looked at him with so much disgust and said " So now you want to be a good wife by making food for me" he came close to him and continue " I don't want this from you baby" he traced gulf's face with his finger and said " you know what I want from you....and I'll definitely get it"

With that he left to college. A lone tear came from gulf's eyes. " Maybe it's going to be very tough for me." He thought.

---------------------------------------------

Happy New year ❤️ my all readers.
Hope this new year brings so much happiness in ur life.
Thankyou sooo much for reading my story.
Plzzzz vote and comment if you like it.
Luv u and take care ❤️😘