ch-19

It was lunch time. Gulf and his friends were walking to cafeteria. Kao was also with them as he wants to be friendly to his brother in law. Everybody was chatting about the day but a certain someone was busy looking at his phone. That someone was Gulf. He was not even paying any attention to whatever his friends were talking. Kao noticed it and asked him grabbing his all friends attention to him " What happened gulf?? Why you keep looking at your phone??"
Gulf was not even ready to answer him when suddenly techno spoke " yess gulf, it's been long time since you had lunch with us. Are you again planning to ditch us??".
Becky and techno both started looking at him with accusing look.
"Aaaa... My loving bestfriends. It's nothing like thi...." Before gulf could complete , a very handsome senior or we should say devil himself came grabbing all of their attention. Mew directly went to gulf's side ignoring everyone else, even his gang was also there but he didn't care less. He put a hand on gulf's hip and simultaneously gulf's hand also went to his chest.
"My phone died a while ago. That's why I couldn't contact you. Let's go". Mew said to his husband not giving a fuck to everyone who were staring at them but gulf's face became a light shade of red. He tried to pull away from his husband but Mew didn't let him but actually dragged gulf with him. Gulf had no choice but to say bye to his friends now. But he could totally see how mad his two besties were. 'you are gonna die Today gulf'. This is all he could think.

After they reached to the empty classroom where they always go in lunch, finally Mew let go of gulf and said "hurry gulf, I'm so hungry right now".
Gulf just gave a look to his husband who was looking at him , he shrugged but opened the lunch box he prepared for them. He was going to sit on the seat front of Mew but his husband grabbed his hand pulling him on his lap and burried his face in gulf's neck which he always do now when he wants some attention and gulf being a good husband Started combing his hair with his finger. Mew sighed in satisfaction. He gave few wet kisses on gulf's neck making gulf close his eyes at the feeling. He looked at his beautiful husband on his lap and said "feed me. I wanna eat from your hands". He kissed gulf's hand so affectionately.
"What happened to you today??? Huh hubby. Did you miss me so much???" Gulf asked in a teasing manner.

"Don't tease me you little, you won't like the outcome" Mew said looking straight to gulf and Gulf knew an angry Mew is more dangerous so he did an action like zipping his mouth and started feeding his hubby as an obident baby.

It was 15 minutes left when they finished their lunch. Gulf put the box in his bag and attempted to stand from Mew's lap but it was no use. He turned to his hubby and said "let me go hubby, I have class". He started wiggling that's when he felt it his hubby's boner. He felt Mew's hand tighten around his waist and his face close to his nape.

🔞🔞🔞
"Hubby" he whispered not knowing what to say or what to do
"Yesss babyy" the reply also didn't help him to get from this situation.
Mew made him sit straddling him. That's when he saw his husband's lustfull eyes. His breath hitched when Mew suck on his neck. He moaned feeling Mew rubbing their clothed member.
"Ahmmm...hubby.. please noo" Gulf tried to stop mew but he didn't , he stood carrying gulf and slammed him on the wall not so harshly . The position was sooo intimate.
"Ummm.. baby you smell so good ". He grabbed his face started kissing his cheeks then his jaw then his temple. He peppered his whole face with kisses. Gulf couldn't wait more, he grabbed his husband's collar and kissed him on lips. Their lips moved in sinc. Mew sucked on gulf's lower lip making him moan and cling to Mew. Geeting a chance , Mew slipped his tongue in and tasted every corner of his baby's mouth. Oh how much he wants to devour this boy.

_________________________

Byeeeee lovlies
Luv u all ❤️❤️and don't kill me for this😁😁😁
Will continue this in next chapter ☺️😘☀️😘

___________