ch-24

Mew said those words which were less expected by gulf. "Yes, I can't live without you".
The Mew suppasit , the devil, he actually confessed this to his husband like it was not a big deal but actually it was a big shock to gulf.
Gulf stiffened for few minutes then squealed so loudly like a crazy fan girl who met her bias for first time.
"Really hubby......awww don't worry I'll come back to you soon. It's just two weeks".
Mew just rolled his eyes and said "you really think I'm gonna miss you?? . You know it would so free here. I can go party as much I want. I was just kidding.So stop your extra ass ideas". These words just shattered his little bubble. Just how can he expect his devil husband to Change. 

He tried to roll over from his husband's lap but mew's hold was so tight. "leave me you meanie, i don't wanna talk to you" whined gulf but mew simply ignored it and again lied down with a whiny baby gulfiee. A prominant pout was on gulf's face . "stop being cute wifey if u don't want me to kiss u to last drop." Now it was Gulf's turn to surprise his husband " then do it". gulf was straightly looking at his hubby's eyes when he said it and it all took Mew a second to lean in and kiss his baby. the kiss was so demanding yet full of emotions and who was gulf to not respond it. he kissed his hubby back with full passion like telling eachother how much they are going to miss eachother in those two weeks. mew started sucking gulf's lower lip a bit harshly which made gulf to let out a sultry moan which was a fuel to fire. mew immediatly pushed his tongue in and explored his mouth. When gulf felt he need to breathe he started slapping his husband's shoulder in attempt to stop him but it only made his husband to leave his mouth , after that mew started kissing and biting down gulf's neck which made gulf to moan shamelessly. he clutched on his husband's shoulder feeling the pain on his neck. mew left his neck only to look at the dark hickies then he looked at his wifey who was panting giving a sinful yet a beautiful view to him. he buried his face in gulf's neck and wishpered oh so desperatly. " i want more baby please just a little more. can i?". To which gulf just nodded wanting to feel his husband more. mew started lifting gulf's tee . he slide down from gulf's neck untill he was facing his cute tummy which was fully exposed to him . he gave it light kisses then he lifted his tee more giving him full view of his wifey's pink buds. he looked at gulf's face who was biting his lips looking at his husband to which Mew put his hand on his lips warning him to stop biting then. "You have a very pretty chest baby, its making me loose all my control. I am again telling you to stop me now". mew said again beacuse for first time it was actually happening and he doesn't want to force gulf for something he doesn't want . who can blame him if gulf's body was realy vey seducing. it was not the first time he got hard because of his wifey. 

Whatever Mew was saying was like a very big compliment to gulf right now . He was feeling so pretty to himself because of his hubby's gaze. this was the same devil who was a fuckboy, the person who said those mean stuffs to him. Gulf knows the difference between lust and love and what he was seeing in his hubby's eyes was only love. there was no lust behind it just the urge to claim him as his. Gulf was so ready to give his hubby all of his. so he did what his heart said. he rose a little and lifted his tee over his head tossed it away making him half naked at front of husband's hungry eyes. he smiled a little and cupped Mew's face and said " Do it hubby. I want it more than you want it".