ch-18

Thankyou for waiting and reading my story 🌈🌈

KAO......Mew's brother"

gulf was confused because he never saw him and that person calling himself Mew's brother. he just raised his eyebrows at other. Kao laughed looking at his reaction and whispered in his ears "how are you......brother in law???" . Gulf's ears turned red at that mention of this name. actually this is the first time someone called him after their marriage so he just replied " I'm fine".

Other boys got confused as what they are whispering. Gulf noticed it and pulled Kao to side where nobody could listen them.

"I never saw you. May I know how do you know about ......us??"

"Actually I was not invited . They thought I will spill everything at front of outsiders and Mew hates me so......" Kao replied scratching his nape feeling kinda embarrassed.

Gulf's eyes widened hearing it. "So how did you know and please don't tell anybody" he pleaded him. He already saw the looks he got after people knowing him close to Mr. Devil but he can't even imagine what will happen if they'll know about their marriage.

Kao laughed looking at a panicking Gulf. He put his hand on his shoulder and whispered " don't sorry brother in law your secret is safe with me . Rest assured and by the way I don't want to be disowned by my dad".

The younger finally released a breath of relief.

"Gulf.....Kao, come now we are starting" their coach called them for practice.

-------------------------------------------------

Mew was with his gang picking on a junior in hallway because that pitiful boy spilled his bubble tea on Dean ( one of Mew's gang).

"I..I a...am so..rryy s.irr. I di.. didn't mean to , it is an a..acc..cident" the poor shuttering looking at the big man in front of him.

Mike and leo were furious, they were mad because they couldn't pick on someone in last days because of change of Mew's behaviour but now they don't want to loose this opportunity. They came forward to beat the boy but Dean stopped them.

"Hey , it's ok it's totally fine" Dean said looking at the pretty sight in front of him. He never saw such cute and adorable boy.

That boy looked at him with the most innocent look as if he heard something unbelievable. I mean who will not, it's Mew suppasit gang. They are notorious for their bullying and that tall muscular boy just let him go without any beating.

Dean lightly flicked his chin and asked " what's your name pretty boy??"

"Mmm.. P..Pharm" the little boy replied.

"My name is Dean. If you have any problem pharm, you can come to me okkk"

Pharm nodded like a cute puppy. Dean ruffled his hair and let him go.

Mew was just on the side wall looking at the scene. He noticed the smile on Dean's face but other's were just asking him that why did he let go such amazing chance.

Mew smirked when his eyes met with Dean.
Dean just looked down not meeting Mew's gaze.
The devil went to him and put a hand around his shoulder making him to walk with him. He lightly whispered in Dean's ear " Nice choice buddy , Go on " . Dean smiled wider this time like a child who got his favourite candy.
Mew chuckled and rest of the day went like this........

______________________________

I'm sooo sorry guys for the very late update. Actually I didn't have any ideas. It literally felt like, I lost the sense of writing story . I know this is a very boring chapter but plzz bear with it for now...

Btw welcome our new couple Dean pharm 😁😌

Plzzzz vote and. Comment 😊

Bye and luv u all ❤️❤️