ch-25

Gulf's eyes were glowing with the need. He wants his hubby so badly. He has all rights to feel the need of his own husband right. human makes mistake but it does not mean that they don't deserve the love from their loved ones.  Mew was also the same but there was something else in his eyes that was fondness, it would be the first time that he was feeling a true emotion. Looking at gulf like this under him was doing things to him that he never ever imagined. yes they are legally married to eachother so being intimate is not a big deal between married couples but love is what which makes a marriage successful. What they were feeling now was actually love which was making them weaker. 

Mew collapsed in Gulf's arms, he hugged him so tight . "B...baby..". Gulf felt his spine shiver with Mew's light whisper near his ear but he also felt some wetness on his neck. He felt his husband shaking in his arms. A clear sign that his hubby was crying. He tried to see Mew's face but his hold was so tight that he could not break it. "D...Do..n't go please baby. I can not live a second without you now. i do not know what is this happening with me but i know , i want to wake up every morning with you and i want to go on dreamland with you on every night. I become restless if I do not see you. I actually thought to not come here today but i did not even know why was i angry on first place and knowing it that you are going , i just could not stay out. Whenever i see you in my no our house hoping here and there, giggling, cooking, dusting and humming musics, dancing. It all makes me so happy. I don't know what is this. I don't know what to do. I wish my mom would be here , i could ask her how should i behave with you, what should i do to be a better husband not that shitty devil that everyone calls me. I....I....i" and Mew burst out crying . gulf also became a crying mess , He didn't stop Mew, he let him pour all his emotions . He is happy soooo much happy.  He is the only person who Mew trust to show his vunerable side. This was the last thing they said before they went into a dreamland together in eachother's  warm embrace. their tears were drying on their cheeks but they didn't let go of eachother . Two lovebirds inside their nest under the shining moon in a peacefull night. 

____________________________________________

🥰🥰 How are you all? 

I hope you liked the chapter, i know u were expecting smut scene but I want them to first confess their love than taking the next step. You will have to wait and please tell me your opinions about my story. I would love to know how so far it went to ur hearts. 

and to my silent readers, you can just send me an emoji at how you all felt. 

Bye everyone have a good day😘😘