3🌻☀️

Can have so many typos.....sorry beforehand

New message
Name- Gulf kanawut
Son of Mr. And Mrs kanawut
First year student
Sports science major
Has a girlfriend named Pufai
A football player
Friends with Becky and Mild

Mew smirked readings all the information about his soon to be husband or he should say soon to be wife.....

" So this baby has a girlfriend huh........" He laughed looking at Gulf's picture and continued " I'll make sure you will back out from this shitty marriage. Just wait Gulf...just wait"

He immediately called his bestfriend to make plans for tomorrow. He just wants it to end soon. He can't be in this marriage and specially he can't marry a guy at any cost. He was so determined to make Gulf hate him and to make him cancel this marriage.

-----------------------------------++-+---+++--+

Whereas at kanawut's house, a young boy was walking in with a gloomy face. Anybody who will see him can tell that he is going to cry any time. He was cursing himself, he didn't know what did he do wrong to have such fate. He never did anything bad to anyone nor bully anyone then why he had to face this in his life.

He was slowly going to his room when Mrs. Kanawut called him " Gulf...baby you came late today. Is everything alright?????".

Without. Wasting time he ran to his mother and cried on her shoulder so hard. For him, this was his worst day of life because his only love of life..pufai cheated on him and broke up with him. For him , she was so precious because she was his first love and first girlfriend. She was the one who pruposed him but now she broke his heart.
His mom was trying to calm him down and as a miracle, he calm down finally. She grabbed his hand and bring him to her room where her husband was .
As soon as Mr. Kanawut saw his son with puffy red eyes, he became so concerned. He quickly embarassed his baby boy in his arms. For Gulf, it was his safe heaven.
After don't know how much time he finally relaxed and told everything to his parents.
His father patted his shoulder and started talking " Gulf ...son . We never liked Pufai you know that very well but you were so happy that's why, we didn't say anything but now when she is no more in your life so it's better to move on. " He sighed and looked at his wife who nodded giving him assurance to tell Gulf about their decision " We have fixed your marriage and it's going to be next week" . As his father dropped the bomb , he looked at him with widened eyes. He cannot believe what he is hearing. After seeing his reaction, his mother came and sat beside him and started rubbing his back. His father continued " I know it's very shocking for you but trust your parents. We always want good for you. He is my bestfriend's son. He needs you baby and I know you both will become eachother's strength in your life. Just believe in us".
After listening he just sat there silently digesting everything then a sentence caught his attention ' he needs you' . He questioned his dad " You mean I'm going to marry a guy and he needs me?? But why does he need me?? Does he have any problem ??? ".

" Son... I know you are more intelligent. You will understand everything when you will meet him and tell me do you agree to this marriage??" His dad asked him.

" Yes dad. I agree because I trust you both". He smiled to his parents.

"And one more thing.......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"My bestfriend just called me and told me that he is planning to make you disagree for this marriage. He is very hot headed.....just try to control your anger in front of him. We trust you.
And his name is MEW SUPPASIT"

His eyes widened in shock after hearing the name of the biggest bully of his college who is going to be his husband soon...

----------------------------------------------
Hey readers,.
I'm so so sorry for the the very late update.

Happy reading 💜