ch-21

Dinner at suppasit mension

All the maids were busy preparing for the dinner as some guests were coming. It would be the first time when mewgulf are going to suppasit mension after marriage.
Mr. Suppasit was way too excited for youngers as he was dying to see them. After all he was the only one who knew about their inside secrets . When he found Mew treating gulf better, he stopped all his plans as now he was sure they are going to be happy now. Kao was also their helping in the preparation telling the maids about gulf's likes and unlike which he quite knew about after hanging out with him most often. Actually he was called here by his step father (mr. Suppasit) to know more details about his son and son in law. Yes Kao is not like his mother . He is a straight forward person who doesn't think before speaking. As he himself loves to be called bitch because he doesn't give a fuck about the people who are the pshycos like his mother.
Mrs. Suppasit was not at all happy with this dinner shit as she will have to put on a goody mask to hide her evilness. she doesn't hate Mew but also doesn't like him. She has that rich woman personality who can never think anything other than class and luxury.

At mewgulf's home

"Mew......Mew suppasit" gulf called his husband for ninth time who is busy playing a shity game in his phone. Frustratingly he snatched his phone and said "please Mew get ready we need to leave for dinner. Dad would not be happy if we'll be late".
Mew just huffed but didn't show any sign of getting up. He doesn't want to go there . He just hates that place. He had already spend his childhood in that big mansion but it is not at all comfortable than his 2bhk home where he lives with gulf ofcourse. So he just turned around ignoring all pleads of his husband. Gulf was now so angry as Mew was not listening to him at all so he just did one thing, he kicked Mew who eventually fell out of the bed with a painful groan.
"What the hell gulf. ....aaaa" Mew shouted painfully as its hurts like a hell.
Gulf only glared at him and demanded "Be a good boy my dear hubby and go get ready now". Mew glared back but stood up rubbing his aching bum and went to wear the clothes which gulf prepared for him.
As soon as Mew went inside , gulf started laughing remembering his husband's face
"Oh it was hilarious....well done gulf" he complemented himself and also started getting ready.