5☀️🌻

" Sir, they met today" said a man in black suit to his boss.

"Good, it's just starting.....hahahahhaa" his boss replied

The man was kind of tensed so his boss asked him that if there is any problem.

"Mmm Boss that boy Gulf, he is something different"

"Hahahaha. Don't worry I know what I need to do" he smirked

_________________________________
..
It has already been 3 days but Mew did not contact to gulf or came in his sight. Gulf was silent not doing anything. He thought maybe mew is afraid of his father that's why he is not doing anything. He was walking to his class then suddenly he got a call from mild. He frowned knowing that his friend has gone with his boyfriend then why is he calling him now. He PICked up the the call and Sooner trembling voice came from the other side which was definitely of his best friend mild.

"Gulf....gulf plzzzzz help plzzzzzz"

"What....Mild where are you???? What happened?????"

Another voice came from the other side

"If you want to see him alive, come quickly to 5th floor last classroom"

Hang up

As soon as Gulf heard he ran to 5th floor to save mild.
when he arrived first thing he saw that mild was on his knees where some boys were looking at his direction.
He rushed to mild to check on him whether he is fine or not

"Hey mild are you fine???? Look I'm here"

Mild seeing his bestfriend just hugged him while sobbing.
Gulf was calming him down when a voice attracted their attention.

"So finally u came huh???? I was waiting for you Gulf" said Mew sarcastically.

"Mew, why did you do this to him??? You have problem with me then come to me. He is innocent. Plzzz let him go" he was now almost pleading to him to let Mild go.

Hahahahaha......... Everyone in the room started laughing.

"Where is the boy who threatened me huh??? You dare to play with fire. If I can't do anything to u but I can do everything to your love ones. You don't know what Mew SUPPASIT can do baby boy" he grabbed Gulf's hair making him stand from his sitting position.

Gulf was hurting but he didn't let it show on his face. Just as he was going to speak , the door opened revealing Boat, Becky and Tong

Before bringing Mild, Mew ordered tong and his other gang member to keep Boat and Becky busy because he knew Boat is in relationship with Mild and being a trained boxer, he would never let anyone hurt Mild. Becky is a little girl so Tong didn't want her to get involved in this matter so he was taking care of her until Gulf called her telling about everything. Being a stubborn girl, she came here being followed by Tong. She also called Boat in her way.

Gulf smirked when he saw a very angry Boat . He then looked in Mew's eyes.

"Do you really think that I'm a fool???? When Mild called me, the first person I suspected was you so I called them here" said Gulf making Mew loose his grip on his hairs.

Boat and Becky rushed to Mild. When Boat saw blood on Mild's corner lip. His eyes became red of blood. He stood up and stormed to every guy in the room knocking everyone down with one attempt. As he turned to Mew, he rushed to punch Mew , Mew was just standing there without any expression. Before Boat could punch him, tong came in between them grabbing his fist in his hand.

"Don't you dare Boat" warned Tong.

After realising , Boat looked at his foot being defeated because he can't hit Mew SUPPASIT. He is a nightmare and everybody is scared of him.

Gulf's eyes widened when he saw Boat's expression.

"Don't you think I can't do what I said. Everybody here comes under me. Nobody has guts to go against Me. Calling them cannot change my mind. I don't give a damn to these stupid emotional fools." Mew said in stern voice.

"Today it was Mild but tomorrow it can be anyone so think before taking any decision" warned Mew straight looking at Gulf.

Boat, Mild and Becky .......three of them were trembling because of the dark aura of Mew SUPPASIT but when Gulf saw in those eyes, he lost. These eyes were trying to say so many things but Gulf couldn't understand if it is anger, sadness or something else.

Tong brought everyone out leaving Mew and Gulf staring into eachother's eyes. Gulf didn't know but his legs started moving on his own. He went close to Mew. He caress Mew's cheek still looking in Mew's eyes. Mew was standing there dumbfounded now.
Next thing what Gulf did made him frozen at his place.

Gulf hugged Mew and said " Let it all out what's inside you. Don't hurt yourself more".

_________________________________🎉

Hey readers
How's the chapter 😊

I hope u liked it
Plzzz vote, comment and share ❤️
Luv u all ❤️
Take care peeps 🤗