ch-12☀️🌻

PUFAI...!

"Hey Gulf"

"Um hey" he replied awkwardly

She came closer to Gulf , put her hand on Gulf's shoulder and said "I miss us .....gulf".

Gulf went silent for a minute trying to get what Pufai was saying . On the other hand Becky and Mild became so angry and said
"Hey you cheater......go away from here. Gulf has nothing to do with you"

"Yess you are nothing just a bitch so go the hell away"

She started laughing crazily and said "pffttt do you think that I would want this looser again...hahahaha. no babe he is nowhere near my new boyfriend. " She again came closer to Gulf and sat on his lap.

Gulf didn't say a word just looking at the other corner. There was Mew standing watching all this drama from far. He didn't know why but he couldn't move his eyes from Mew's face. PUFAI also noticed Gulf's gaze is not on her so she forcefully make him look at her. She smirked looking at Gulf , went closer to his neck , giving a lick to his earlobe and said "this looser is very handsome I accept. Just because of his looks I was with him but now I don't need him. Fuck..
He couldn't even satisfy me. Only if he could make me moan......his............."

She couldn't complete her sentence when a strong arm grabbed her hand making her stand from Gulf's lap. She irritadely looked at the person and widened her eyes as it was none other than the great Mew SUPPASIT.

"What do you think you are doing....huh???" He asked looking straight at her.

"Oh Mew it's nothing like what you think" she said nervously.

Gulf was beyond shock. Many thoughts were going in his head . Is he jealous?? . Why did he care of what she was doing to me?? Is he fucking being possessive or something??. Mew..why are fighting for me huh? Are you really having feelings for me?? Are you finally accepting me as your husband??.

His thoughts interrupted when he heard the sound of hooting.

Mew's POV

I was with my gang going to cafeteria when I noticed something actually it's someone. I saw Pufai laughing saying something to gulf and his friends. I became curious when I saw Gulf's look. He was silent, not even speaking a word just listening to that girl. Does he really love her this much.?? I couldn't help but think it. Then I saw that bitch sat on my Gulf's lap....my?? No no its..... How dare she?
I mean she is my whore and she has the guts to sit on other man's lap. I couldn't control myself when she leaned to his neck and she fucking licked his earlobe. Damn......I stormed to where they were and grabbed her hand making her stand up . I could see the terror in her eyes when she saw me. Oh so you think I'll never know it hmm I thought.
I asked her that what she was doing. She replied that it was nothing like that bla bla bla.

I also saw how Gulf lost in his thoughts means what the fuck ....huh. he is married to me but thinking about this damn slut. I will not let him do this. So I grabbed pufai's hair and kissed him.

Third person pov

Gulf saw how Mew kissed him at front of him. Techno and Becky came to his side but he just stared at them. His fucking husband was kissing his ex in front of him. How can he do this ?? Just how much he will make him suffer??

He couldn't control himself , he forcefully teared them apart from eachother and slapped Mew on his face. Yes he slapped because no-one can tolerate if their husband kiss someone else in front of them . He doesn't care about that damn girl, she can just go and get someone else but that person is Mew , Gulf's lawfully husband. He grabbed Mew's collar and shouted

" What the hell did I do to you?? Huh. Why are you doing this to me Mew. I'm trying. I'm fucking trying but it's too much, I'm also a human just why Mew why?? "

He was crying. He doesn't care where the hell he is. He just can't take this. He can take his insult, his bad words even he can tolerate his lust but kissing someone else. He just can't. He has been already cheated once. Now again he got the same.

"Don't do this plzzzz. I never did anything bad to you so plzzzz don't do this. Plzzzz" .

Becky was also crying. She can understand him because she knows that they are married. She knows how Gulf is feeling. Mild was just looking at his bestfriend breaking . This was new, a total new feeling.

"Oyyyy what the hell you are doing Gulf. He is my boyfriend now. You are nothing for me so just don't say anything to him. We are over . I have no problem if he kisses me than who are you??" This time it's Pufai who is shouting. He turned to look at her. He Chuckled with tears in his eyes.

"Yesss. You are right. Who am I. Right Mew who am I to say anything??" He looked at Mew then Pufai "listen bitch, I don't know if you go and get fucked to any filthy bastard. But this man here, you can't" Pufai got furious listening this she raised her hand to slap him but someone caught it in the middle.
Mew growled almost making everybody present there flinch on his deep dominating voice " How dare you????"

Gulf Chuckled . He went at front of Mew and said " let her slap me. You have already stabbed me here " he pointed at his heart " let her slap me too".

Mew tried to grab his shoulder to make him calm but he didn't let him . He pushed him and said " don't touch me SUPPASIT. Don't". He again tried to touch him but he again pushed him. Everybody was looking at them as it was the most unbelievable scene. Gulf keeps pushing him and Mew is trying to grab him.
"Plzzz Gulf calm down. Plzzz" Mew was saying this non-stop but Gulf was just keep asking him that why he did this. Mew had no choice now looking at their surrounding and looking at the sight of Gulf. He just couldn't stand there and do nothing. He grabbed Gulf's hand and pulled him outside. Gulf also didn't protest because he is tired now. He let him pull him out .

------------------------------------------------
A long chapter as I promised.

Takecare 🌈