ch-7

mew was kissing gulf like a hungry beast. suddenly Gulf pushed Mew and ran out of there. It was too much for him . He was not expecting this. Mew was not his first kiss but how he was touching him made him feel things he never ever felt. he is not a saint himself but feeling Mew's veiny hands all over him, he became like jelly. He was the first one who made him feel this.

" calm down Gulf......ffffff" "is it going to happen this soon....?" "no no no nooooooo I didn't even think about this" " what will I do if he will do it with me for real???" He was having an inner fight with himself .

Mew was left dumbfounded in there. He took a very long breath and looked at the tent forming in his pants. He never got hard without having a blowjob but now just watching Gulf moaning his name , he lost it.

"what the hellll" he shouted in anger. his little mew was hurting.

"he is my wife now. Can't he give me pleasure??? such useless bastard"

He took out his phone and dialled Tong's number .

Gulf buttoned his shirt and tied his bow again. he went in hall after calming himself down. He met his father in law . He smiled looking at him and motioned him to sit beside him. He took his both hands in his hands and said " Gulf ..son I know its not easy for you but please can you take care of my son?? . He can be stubborn but I believe only you can guide him the right path. He is not a person who is lovey dovey or caring but he is very emotional deep down." he sighed and looked at his lap " I couldn't be a good father but please become a good husband to him. " he looked at Gulf again with teary eyes " I'm giving you a very big responsibility son. I hope you will not let me down".

Gulf looked at him with sincerity in his eyes and promised " I will be his shadow, his shield and I will never ever let him be sad . I promise you..... Dad. I will love him till my last breath"

------------------------------------------------------------

plzz vote, comment and share

thankyou for reading my story