ch-15🌻☀️

Gulf come out of the bathroom only to found out that mew is not in the room. Thinking of it as a great chance, he quickly made his way to his husband closet and wore a biggy hoody of his husband. He looked himself in the mirror and he kind of liked how he looked as in innocent + sinful.

(Imagine him wearing this with some white shorts😂'

'.' mission to make Mew droll starts(😂😂😂😂)

He slowly tip toed out of his room to see what the elder was doing. He looked in the living room but Mew was not there then he heard some sound coming from guest room. He silently made his way to guest room and found out the elder was jerking off in the shower. He couldn't help laughing. He immediately put his hand on his mouth to prevent from laughing out loud. Then something on the table caught his attention that were Mew's phone, wallet and car keys.

"Oh god thankyou" gulf thanked God in his thoughts.
He grabbed all these and hide them somewhere in the home. After hiding then , he went to kitchen to ready some snacks and popcorn. He was thinking to have a movie date with husband. Whatever happened have left a sour taste in his mind so to distract him and to get closer to Mew, he decided for this little movie night with his husband.

After its like half an hour, Mew came out of the guest bathroom all dressed up, ready to leave as always for his late night chill with his friends. He looked at the table but didn't find his belonging.

"Where is my phone and car keys?? " He asked to himself scratching his nape memorizing the place where he left his belongings. He searched in his room but these were not there also. After searching from here and there, he decided to ask gulf about it. He made his way to kitchen.

"Gul....." He stopped in his words because of the alluring sight in front of him.

"Oh .my.. goodness. Is he wearing my hoody??... Wow he looks so cute and all fulffy" he thought

"Ahem.." Mew cleared his throat to grab the attention of younger who was busy to prepare some popcorn.

Gulf turned to look at Mew with the most beautiful smile which made Mew's knees to went weak and heart to coo at the adorable bundle looking hella sexy and same time cute.

"Yesss.... Hubby. Are you going somewhere??" Gulf asked looking at the elder's appearance.

"Huh...oh yes. Did you see my phone and wallet?? I can't find them" Mew asked .

"You are not going anywhere" stated gulf .

Mew got confused at the order. He asked " excuse me, ????"

"I'm saying. You are not going anywhere . Stay with me and let's watch movie together" Gulf said happily.

Mew raised his eyebrow to gulf then it got him.
"You have hidden my phone and wallet????"

"Yesssss" gulf mumbled lowly.

It made all the dizziness to shoo from Mew and made him angry.
He started speaking but stopped when he saw the puppy teary eyes of younger looking at him. Suddenly the sight of a crying gulf came in front of his eyes.
He sighed in defeat and went to change in something comfortable.

Gulf jumped in happiness and went to finish the preparation.

Mew came out in the living room with a white t-shirt and black trouser . Gulf was putting the blanket and pillows at front . Mew went to him and sit beside the younger. Gulf was busy selecting movie.

"Which movie would you like to see hubby??"

"Anything is fine....just finish with it" Mew replied.
Gulf subconsciously pouted at his response and grabbed elder's arm wrapping it around his own shoulder and snuggling closer to elder. He asked " are you still mad at me???" . Mew stunned for a moment but relaxed. He couldn't stop his mouth to curl upward when the younger was being this cute. He snatched the remote from gulf and selected a very romantic movie. Gulf smiled brightly and give a peck on Mew's cheek and snuggled more closer to his husband. Mew also wrapped his arms tightly around gulf.
He doesn't know but younger was doing some things to him which he never felt. Yeah sometimes gulf is very much annoying but he is really very soft and pure.
He looked to the younger whose head is on his chest . He smiled without him knowing, he kissed on top of his head.
Gulf also smiled but didn't show to Mew. He wants Mew to fall in love with him first before taking their relationship on further.

This is how this sweet couple continued their movie date and went to dreamland in eachother arms ❤️❤️.

____________________________

Hello my lovely readers. I'm so sorry for such a long wait. I hope u will like this chapter 🤗🤗🤗.

Plzz vote and comment.

Love u all and take care ❤️❤️😘