2🌻☀️

" hello my dear friend....how are you???" A older man around 45 years old greeted to the other man to the same age.

"Oh....hello friend.... I'm always perfect as always...not like you old man" the other man hugged him and replied.

They both laughed . Their wives were looking at them in awe.

They both sit beside eachother and started asking about business and life. Other women cleared their throat to get attention from their husbands so that they also could introduce themselves.

"Oh...yes yes.....so this is my wife Mrs. Suppasit". Mr. Suppasit introduced her to the other two.

"And this is my wife Mrs. Kanawut". Mr. Kanawut also introduced her.

"So how come the great Mr. Suppasit came to our house in such a short notice" asked Me. Kanawut to his friend.

--------------------------------------++++++++++++

"Hello "

"Hello son , be back to house at 5pm. I need to talk to you about something"

"Ok Dad. I will be back before 5"

Hang up

Mew's pov

I sighed thinking about what dad wants to talk to me. I know it's something serious. Just by his tone , I can tell it. There is only one person in the world who I love the most and that is my dad. I never show him that I love him but I always make sure that he is in good health. We also fight a lot but I know who is the reason behind our quarrel so I never ever mind his words.

It's correct 5 when I reached at home. As soon as I entered I saw that woman and her son sitting in the living room discussing something. I know they are again planing something evil to make my dad angry on me. I just shrugged at them and asked the maid about my dad. She told me that he is in his mini office and waiting for me. I quickly went to his office and knock the door. He gave me permission to go inside.

I saw him smiling while looking at a photo. He then looked at me and smiled again. I know now I'm in a big trouble.
He gestured me to sit on the chair. He came to my side and started " Mew I have wish. I hope you will agree on it. "
I raised my eyebrows as asking him what he wants.
"I want you to get married" he dropped the bomb.

"Wwhhaatt" I shouted. My eyes widened in disbelief. I mean what the hell he is talking about. I'm still young. I'm a fucking playboy. How can I marry any random girl and live with her for rest of life.
He then sit beside me and took my both hands in his hands " Mew I know it's still early but I don't want to see you hurt like this. I know about my wife and Kao. They never behave good to you. I want you to live with someone who will love you from their heart and stay beside you always"
I looked at my lap. I don't know how to react to him. I really don't want to fight to him again.

After that he gave me a photo. I looked at the photo and get shocking. " Dad...what the hell??.... You want me to Marry a guy. I mean seriously. I'm not a fucking gay. How can you do this to me???" I looked at him asking.

"Listen Mew first of all, this is 21st century and being gay is not a shame. I'm doing all this for you son so trust me" he said

"But dad I never liked guys in my entire life. How can you force me to marry a man??" I was pleading to him to think about my situation.

He went back to his seat and said in a harsh tone " if you will not marry Gulf then I will stop your every card and even take your every cars and bikes and you are no more hire of my empire"

"But..." I opened my mouth to say again but he cut me off and said

"His name is Gulf Kanawut . He is a fresher in your college. Take care of him there and a very important thing, you both are going to get married next week".

He just made his decision without listening to me. I angrily stomped out of the office and went to my room. I dialed a number

"Bro get me all information about Gulf kanawut. His every detail"

"Ok Mew, consider it done. Just give me some time. I'll send you all the details till night"

Hang up

"Gulf.....be ready to meet the devil"

-----------------------------------------------

Finally....they are going to meet😲😲😲😲

Are you excited????😜😜

Let's see what would happen when our baby will meet the devil Daddy 😍🤣😍😍🤤

Plzz vote, comment and share🤗🤗🤗🤗
Take care ❤️
Luv u all ❤️