Chapter 15:Heesun

It was night time now, and they all had dinner at Yoongi's, Jungkook noticed that someone was touching his legs with theirs. He looked at Heesun and she threw a flirtatious smile at him

He glared at her, and her smile immediately faltered as she put her head down in embarrassment, Yoongi noticed what was going on between them but decided not to say anything, instead chose to remain there with an amused shit eating grin.

"Hey, Sunnie, you've been picking at your food for a while now, is everything okay?" Yoongi asked, faking a worried tone.

"Yes Yoongi oppa, I'm just having a small headache, it'll be gone as soon as I rest a little, it's nothing really," She said and gave a sad smile.

"Okay, then finish up and quickly rest up,you know you have a very important test tomorrow," Yoongi said feeling her forehead for a fever.

She nodded, finished up her food and stood up, Jungkook was watching what was unfolding before his eyes with a bored expression.

Heesun began to walk gingerly to the bedroom, then she collided with some stuff on the floor, and faked falling over to gain the sympathy and help of the younger, who immediately helped her even after deciding to just ignore her and her antics.

"Careful," The ravenette said as he helped her to Yoongi's room, ne helped her lie down on the bed and took off her shoes unbeknownst to him,Heesun had cunningly taken her phone and took a picture of him taking off her shoes.

As soon as he stood up, she pretended to be asleep again, he then pulled the covers on her to cover her properly and then went out.

Heesun waited for about five minutes after the older had left before she gingerly stood up sneakingly and made sure Jungkook was out of sight and hearing completely before she took her phone and edited the picture of Jungkook she took earlier and made it seem as if he was smiling at her and lovingly.

(A/N: I searched everywhere for a picture like this but I didn't, I'm sorry)

She captioned it "World most caring boyfriend, came over to help study for my finals ㅠㅠ😍🥰" and tagged Jungkook, then she smirked to herself because she knew hell was about to be let loose on Jungkook's relationship.

"Hyung, I miss my babies so much already," Jungkook pouted, laying on the couch, and staring mindlessly into space.

"I miss my baby too," The older said, and also pouted.

"Ohhhh, I still remember when you used to say stuff like you won't ever date anyone after Hoseok Hyung," Jungkook teased, nudging Yoongi with his feet, making Yoongi smack his bare feet in retaliation.

"Shut the fuck up!" Yoongi said trying to hide a blush. "I'm over Hobi, it was just an infatuation, and he's getting married in a week's time too,"

"Yeah, his fiancé is Taehyung's obstetrician, and he invited us," Jungkook supplied.

"That's nice, Hobi informed me too, I will try to go," Yoongi mused, to which Jungkook nodded.

Jungkook then let out a tired yawn as he stretched his whole body, Yoongi noticed the younger must be tired after having such a long day, so he coaxed him to quickly go to bed, which he did after a lot of hesitation.

"Night, Hyung, have wet dreams," Jungkook said, and quickly disappeared into Yoongi's room before the older beat the shit out of his ass.

****

Yoongi took his phone out of his pocket, and decided to call Jimin. He hadn't spoken or heard from the younger all day long and he missed him like hell, he often wondered what kind of charm Jimin might have used on him for him to be so soft and hopelessly in love, with the younger. Not that he was complaining though, it had been really long since he had a serious relationship.

Even with his ex boyfriend, Hoseok. He wasn't as soft as he was now, he hoped things between them continued to go smoothly, he knew they were going to have arguments as a couple at times but he knew, and accepted that stuff like that made a relationship grow stronger.

He dialled the younger's number and the younger picked on the fifth ring.

"Hello," Jimin's raspy high pitched voice croaked, causing Yoongi to feel all giddy inside, on hearing his boyfriend's sleepy voice.

"Did I wake you up baby? I'm so sorry if I did, I can hang up and we'll talk better tomorrow," Yoongi cooed.

"Hyung, it's fine, Ijust fell asleep not quite long ago, I was face timing Tae, he said Jungkook didn't pick his calls anymore, and he was going on about him being a bother and burden to everyone, you know hormones and all, I successfully managed to calm him down and I know Jungkook is probably asleep or something, which he thankfully believed," Jimin explained.

"Oh, Jungkookie had a long and tiring day, he's asleep now, you know he has his finals tomorrow," Yoongi replied.

"Yeah, I know,"

"So, how is my mochi doing?"

"I'm doing good, but I miss you, how about my Yoongibear?"

"I'm okay too, but I told you not to call me that, kindly pick another nickname," The older said with a reddened face.

"Aww, is my lil meow shy?"

"I want to come over and squeeze your squishy cheeks," Jimin cooed over the phone

"You could come over for something sexier and better than that,"Yoongi teased.

"You pervert, I'm hanging up, I need to get my beauty rest to take the self acclaimed world wide handsome title from Jin Hyung,"

Yoongi just chuckled at his boyfriend's cute rambling.

"Okay baby, get your beauty rest though you're the cutest, sexiest, and loveliest person in the world to me," Yoongi confessed.

"Hyung, I love you so so much," Jimin muttered.

"I love you too, angel, have a lovely night,"

"You too, hyung, dream of me,"

Yoongi hung up, and flopped on the couch immediately giving in to sleep as soon as his body found the couch.