Chapter 25: A Shimmer of Hope

"We may not have started things on a good note Jungkook and I wouldn't force you to believe me, if I were you, I wouldn't believe me either, you even accepted me into your house after everything I did to you and Taehyung ssi, I'm really sorry for that, I had no other option but to do it, Jung-"

"Just say whatever you are here to say and get out, I really don't have the time to play your games as it is, I don't trust you at all and I'm sure you have something with Tae's disappearance, I swear to God if we are done with the investigation and you really kidnapped him, I will ruin you so slowly, that you'll beg for death," Jungkook seethed, glaring down at Heesun who was quietly sitting on the couch with her head bowed down in remorse.

She had decided to tell Jungkook the truth about everything and Jimin's true color, she knew jungkook wouldn't believe her but she had least wanted to try.

"So what exactly are you here for other than to apologise?" Jungkook hissed.

"I want to tell you the truth about everything,"

"Start talking then,"

"I never liked you I have never liked you, I am a lesbian, and I even have a girlfriend who I de-"

"Go straight to the point and stop beating around the bush, like I told you we really don't have enough time,"

"Ah, right, I'm sorry, He blackmailed me, Jungkook, my dad is ill and bedridden for the rest of his life probably, he said he was going to kill my dad if I didn't cooperate with him and I had no other option, he is after my life as we speak and I know even if I don't get out of this alive, I want to be forgiven by you and I want Taehyung ssi to be safe with your little baby,"Heesun smiled sadly

"Heesun," Jungkook called softly, even if he hated the girl, he couldn't think of her dying anytime soon.

"You won't die, the authorities and I will make sure he doesn't get away his filthy murderous hands on you, I can assure you,"

"I want to trust you Jungkook ssi, but I can't. I will be fine either ways, you might not believe me when I tell you who the person is, he is very close to you and the last person you'd expect to do this," Heesun sighed.

"Just tell me his name," Jungkook groaned impatiently sitting down near Heesun on the couch.

"Jimin, Park Jimin", Heesun whispered leaving Jungkook's jaw to drop.

"I have to be on my way now, I have a lot of stuff to put in place before I leave the country," The smaller female said, abruptly getting up, and going out of the house slamming the door as she left.

Jungkook felt himself plunge deeper into the couch as he digested what Heesun had just said.

"Jimin, Park Jimin,"

Jimin was also kidnapped on the day Taehyung was kidnapped and judging by the picture the kidnapper had sent, the smaller male had the most injuries.

The only people he could tell were Namjoon and Hoseok, he couldn't bring himself to say anything on the day the whole gang came around after he had called the. Jinyoung was nearing the middle of his last trimester so he didn't want complications for the pregnant male.

He told Namjoon and Hoseok only and made them swear they wouldn't tell anyone but the authorities only.

Yoongi was starting to get suspicious about the whole getaway trip, Jungkook said Taehyung and Jimin went on.

He has tried to call his boyfriend but he was only directed to a voicemail, Jungkook told the older male to not worry his head over it, they would be fine, He had said.

Now, listening to what Heesun had said he didn't even know what to do, several thoughts ran and clustered across the back of his mind.

The vibration of his phone,.jolted him back to reality and he quickly checked the now familiar contact, he quickly answered it.

"What do you want now?" Jungkook huffed.

"I thought we had an agreement," The programmed, deep, masculine voice said.

"Such a beautiful way to greet your master, huh?" He continued

"Shut it, just say whatever you want,"

"Can't I just call you Jungkookie?" Jungkook almost hyperventilated, when he heard Jimin's voice.

"J-jimin,"

"Surprise," Jimin giggled across the line.

"What is this?"

"I'm claiming my right, what I deserve which is you,"

"I still can't believe this. Is this some sort of sick joke to you Jimin?"

"Kookie, why would I joke about this with you? I've always been serious with you, you just don't seem to see my love for you, but it's okay, you'll be mine after everything is over,"

"I am not some sort of an item you can just claim quit deluding yourself, you motherfucking son of a bitch,"Jungkook spat irate, at Jimin's confidence.

"Jeon, the fact that I love you doesn't give you the liability to speak to me in such manner just to remind you, I still have Taehyung and your mistake of a baby with me, and if you piss me off by using the wrong words, I won't hesitate to blow off their heads," Jimin said in a deep voice and paused.

When he didn't hear anything from the ravenette he continued.

"So you will listen to what I have to say and you will do exactly what I tell you to do," Jimin said.

"What do you want from me?" Jungkook whispered, he felt extremely sick to his stomach, after discovering Jimin was the cause of everything.

"I want you to love me, date me, marry me, simple and easy,"

"Are you even listening to yourself right now?"

"Do you think I have the ability to just have feelings anytime I want to have them?"

"I don't know and I don't care, you had feelings for Taehyung, so you just have to take it slow and I can assure you, you will fall in love with me,"

"I will be waiting for you my love, I will text you my address,"Jimin said and he could hear the sound of kissing, Jimin had probably kissed his phone screen.

"Oh,by the way, you should drop by at Heesun's in three days time to at least give her your last respect, stupid bitch sacrificed herself to tell you about me, courageous my foot, I will see you when I want honey, I love you, Adios," Jimin screeched, and hung up on him.

That was all it took for Jungkook to lose his footing, Heesun was dead, Jimin had killed her.

The ravenette male started blaming himself, he shouldn't have let Heesun leave his house.

What would happen to Taehyung and their baby if he decides to not do as Jimin wished?

Was Taehyung also going to be killed like this?

Hell, he wouldn't forgive himself if anything happened to the both of them.

Taehyung's due date was in eight days and his poor baby was probably malnourished, he hoped everything was okay, it made him feel even more depressed to know he was just sitting around doing nothing, he didn't even have a clue on where to start from..

He could only hope for a shimmer of hope.

Who missed me?🙂....