Chapter 3:Date night & Telling him

Fear coursed through Taehyung's vein as he thought about his present condition, he had no idea how he was going to tell Jungkook.

He felt really scared for his baby,in better circumstances he would be very eager to meet his baby don't get him wrong he was eager to meet him too,he was just scared about his parents finding out.

They were definitely going to  throw him out as soon as they found out.

He stood in front of his mirror and stared at his stomach from the side good thing he wasn't showing too much but sooner or later he knew would have a large bump.

The brunette looked at his stomach again and saw a small bump,he covered his mouth as tears rolled down his eyes.

It suddenly felt so real,he was going to be a parent soon,as he continued staring a phone call interrupted his little moment with his child,he grumbled and stared at the caller ID  and he saw an unknown number.

"Hello, Kim Taehyung speaking, who is this?" He asked politely.

"It's really you, hi, it's Jeon Jungkook," He heard a familiar deep voice answer.

Million thoughts ravaged his mind as he heard his name.

"Ohhh, hi Hyung," Taehyung greeted.

"How are you doing, today?" The ravenette asked.

"I-I'm doing fine," The brunette stuttered.

"So... Are you free tonight?" The older asked again.

"Uhmmm-Y-Yes I guess," The brunette stuttered yet again instantly regretting saying that

"Cool, let's meet up at the restaurant Delight Restaurant then, see you, bye, I'll text the address to you," Jungkook said, and hung up.

Tae shrugged in defeat as he went upstairs to look for some clothes to put on.

He could use the chance to finally tell him about his pregnancy.

Time Skip

Jungkook glanced at his wrist watch, and smiled to himself.

He was so excited to see the younger, that he got there thirty minutes before the time he and Tae had agreed on.

He surfed the internet as he waited for Tae to arrive.

"Over here," He waved at Tae who was standing in the middle of the restaurant looking clueless and yet still so adorable.

The brunette smiled and waved back and approached where he was.

"Hi, Hyung," He said and wanted to shake hands with the older.

Jungkook just chuckled, and engulfed him in a bear hug.

"Nice to see you,"

"Nice to see you too, Hyung,"

Jungkook then gestured to Taehyung to sit down.

___________

Jungkook stared at the ethereal beauty in front of him as Taehyung bit his lips in concentration trying to choose from the menu,God he looked so sexy, How could someone manage to look cute and sexy at the same time? Jungkook thought.

Jungkook then looked at his pale skin,his long slender fingers, his rosy cheeks, his plump lips every thing about him was just so perfect.

He looked a little bit changed from a month ago,he looked like he had gained a little bit of weight but he still looked pretty.

"Hyung, what should we have?" Taehyung's soothing voice broke the silence and his face was in a cute frown as he focused on what to choose.

"I'll have whatever you want," Jungkook said, and smiled at Taehyung.

"Hyung, youou really don't want to have what I'm eating," Taehyung said, and gave the ravenette one of his boxy smiles.

"Why?"

He shrugged and beckoned to the waiter.

"I'll have sashimi ramen, japchae bulgogi, kimchi stew, pork belly, a bowl of rice, a bowl of ice cream, and oh a pack of Black bean noodles with ketchup," Taehyung said handing the menu to Jungkook to order as he gazed at him.

"You have a great appetite," Jungkook said, and grinned.

He smiled sadly, and shrugged.

"I'll just have Black bean noodles, and a glass of banana milk," Jungkook said, and the waiter nodded before bowing as he left.

Our food was brought soon, and Taehyung mixed Ice cream and rice together, he had a really unique palate, Jungkook observed.

Jungkook was beyond shocked when the brunette mixed the ketch up with the black beans noodles.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and felt shy when he saw the older gaping at him.

"It's okay, eat, don't mind me," Jungkook said.

Taehyung just nodded and continued with his science of food combination.

"Mhmmm, Hyung you should try this," He gestured with his mouth full at his mixture of ice cream and rice.

"Uhmmm, no, I'll pass," Jungkook said.

"It's okay more food for me then,"

After a while they were done with the food and headed to Jungkook's house to watch some movies to conclude their date.

They were now in the car and Taehyung sat next to Jungkook looking at his hands and avoiding his eyes.

"So, you're in the music department right?" Jungkook asked in a bid to start a conversation with him.

"Yes, first year," He affirmed.

"Cool, I'm in the engineering department which you must have heard," Jungkook smiled.

He nodded.

They talked for a while, and then Jungkook noticed Taehyung had fallen asleep.

Jungkook looked at his pouty lips, and almost pulled over to give him a long kiss.

"Kim Taehyung, what are you doing to me?" Jungkook groaned to himself.

Jungkook's house

They were  now at Jungkook's house and Jungkook went over to his side to wake him up

"Sleeping beauty," Jungkook whispered as he smoothed the brunette's soft locs.

"Wake up," Jungkook said as he tapped Taehyung gently on his shoulder.

"Ohh, hyung sorry I fell asleep," Taehyung grinned sheepishly.

Jungkook just smiled as he nodded.

"Let's go in, my parents are not in at the moment," Jungkook informed.

"Okay then," Taehyung smiled.

They went into the house and Jungkook took a pack of Banana milk from the milk and made strawberry milk for Taehyung who informed him that he couldn't drink at the moment.

"Hyung, I have something to say," He started as he nervously twitched his fingers.

"Yes,go on," Jungkook said as he took a sip of his milk.

"I'm pregnant,"

Jungkook spat the milk on himself.

________

Sighs😪