Chapter 24: Betrayed

Taehyung winced at the coldness in the room hit his body, he was almost freezing to death, he just laid down on the bed staring at the ceiling since he couldn't do anything, the chains had been removed from his body but he just kay motionless on the bed.

He had been injected with a weird drug that temporarily paralyzed him, he internally prayed his baby was safe even if he didn't make it out of here, he hoped Jungkook arrived soon to get him out of there and cuddle him to death.

A tear slid down his beautiful face as he saw the familiar face smiling down at him, Park Seojoon, one of the many guys he rejected even though Jimin really wanted Taehyung to date him.

Taehyung wanted to date the older to get over his feelings for Jungkook, but he just couldn't feel anything with him so he turned him down as politely as he could which led to a huge fight between him and Jimin, Taehyung got angry and told Jimin to date Seojoon instead after a while they resolved the  conflict and put everything behind them.

"S-s-eoj-oon-ah, why are you doing this to me?, let me go right now or Jungkook would come here and murder you, I tell you," Taehyung whispered feebly, he was trying to sound angry but because of the drugs he was placed under he couldn't sound like that.

"Oh, oh, I'm so scared of Jeon!" Seojoon mocked.

He gripped Taehyung's jaw agressively and peered into his eyes.

"Your almighty Jungkook has been informed that you're here, he will take the bait and come here then fall into Jimin's trap, then we will get rid of that hideous belly of yours, I will make you look sexy for me, don't worry," The older man said and licked his lips.

Taehyung continued crying even more, Jimin? He knew about this? It had to be a different Jimin right? Jimin would never do that to him, he reassured himself even though he knew deep down he really didn't know Jimin.

"What the hell are you even talking about?"

"You want to turn my Jimin against me now?
"
"Have you no shame?" Taehyung spat which made Seojoon chuckle.

Jimin was right, Taehyung was as dumb and clueless as fuck.

"You should never trust anyone baby, you never know who is who," He whispered.

"I'm just saying," Seojoon shrugged and left the room.

Taehyung closed his eyes and doze off to sleep again, he woke up after a while hungry as hell, he hadn't eaten anything in that day, he hoped this monsters could see he was pregnant and at least give him some food to eat for the sake of his child.

He was now dressed in a sweatpant and hoodie which had a familiar scent, he couldn't pick up who had that scent.

"Taehyung-ah," Jimin cried as he rushed into the room body battered and bruised which made Taehyung weep even more.

"Jimin-ah,are you okay? I am sorry for putting you through all these,I made that monster beat you like this, I'm sorry," Taehyung cried in his friends arms.

"Shhhh, you don't have to be sorry, I told you I will do anything and everything for you, I will rather be killed by Seojoon than let him ever kay a hand on you," Jimin smiled and Taehyung hugged him even tighter which made Jimin slightly wince.

"Taehyung," Jimin called when they both disengaged from the hug.

"You really are stupid until the very end," He said grinning evily

"Jiminie, what are you saying?" Taehyung giggled.

Jimin then yanked his hair which made Taehyung scream.