Chapter 4: Making a decision

"I'm pregnant," Taehyung muttered and bowed his head rubbing his sweaty palms together
as he waited for an outburst.

"Is it mine?"

Taehyung just glared at Jungkook angrily at his statement.

"Hyung, what do you mean?" The younger asked fisting his palm.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so shocked," Jungkook apologized and patted his hands.

"When did you find out?" He asked

"A month and two weeks ago," Taehyung affirmed

"That's why you were avoiding me all this while," Jungkook smirked which made Taehyung lower his head in guilt.

"So, on a serious note what is going to happen now?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know Hyung, we are both too young to take care of a baby right now," Taehyung said almost in tears.

"It's okay, don't cry," Jungkook cooed and interwined their hands together.

"I know abortion is totally out of it," He continued.

"Let's give it up for adoption, then," Taehyung suggested moving closer to him.

"Jimin said we can have a kind of agreement with the foster parents to see the child when we want to," Taehyung said sadly.

It hurt Taehyung so much that he couldn't take care of his baby himself but he consoled himself with the thought that at least giving it up for adoption was better than abortion.

"I don't know, Tae," Jungkook said, shrugging as he walked across the room pondering on his thoughts.

"We will be free from each other after I have the baby, you'll be back to being the Handsome and sexy campus guy," Taehyung said, quickly wiping off the tears that were threatening to spill.

"And I'll go back to being the school nerd," Taehyung said as he thought Jungkook probably didn't want the baby at all doing that would make him free from a burden like himself.

Who would even want to be with him not to talk of have a baby with him?

"Silly, we are going to take care of our baby together, I can't leave you both alone, it's not as if you got pregnant all by yourself,"  Jungkook said after a while, and the brunette felt his breath stop as he looked at Jungkook as if he had suddenly grown horns on his head.

"Hyung, are you really sure about this? You have a social life, I don't want to be the reason your social life is suddenly taken away from you and--"

"I said it's okay, we both made the baby, we're going to have our own little family now," He said and squealed like a little child that was given a Candy.

"My parents are really going to disown me," Taehyung breathed out

"What? We will both talk to them together and sure they may be angry at the both of us for a while, but definitely not to the point of disowning you," Jungkook soothed as he hugged Taehyung.

"I can't Hyung, I'm sorry"

Taehyung knew he probably sounded like a completely selfish jerk but he needed to have his parent's support to raise a child.

"You know what Tae? I think you're starting to act selfish like you allow your parents control every aspects of your life, can't you like sit with them like have an heart to heart talk with them?" Jungkook inquired as little traces of irritation was starting to appear on his face.

"Hyung, you wouldn't understand" Taehyung whined.

"Okay that's it, Taehyung I'm going to tell you something right now, you might be someone that can leave his child somewhere but I can't live with the thought that I have a kid out there living with a stranger," Jungkook spat with irritation which made Taehyung flinch slightly.

Seeing the effect his voice had on Tae, Jungkook then decided to approach the topic in a gentler manner.

"Tae," He continued in a completely gentle tone.

"You're eighteen years old, an adult, you shouldn't allow yourself to be controlled even though you got pregnant at this age, we can do it, we should prove to them that we can make good parents," Jungkook said.

"I'm sorry, hyung but my mind is made up," Taehyung said with a tone of finality.

"You know what, Tae?"

"Get out, go meet your shitty parents live with them and get married to any guy they choose for you,"

"As for me, I'll take care of this child with or without you," Jungkook said angrily.

"I'll give you a week to think it through if you really want your child to grow up hating you so much,"

"You may leave," Jungkook said standing up to open the door as Taehyung stared at him with a mixture of a stunned and scared expression on his face.

It was the first time Taehyung had seen the older get mad.

Taehyung just stood up and gave the other a long stare.

"Thanks for today," He said with a totally calm voice then bowed before walking out through the door.

Immediately he got out, he started crying as he clutched his hand to his chest and cried
he knelt on the floor.

Taehyung wished he could be brave enough to face his parents too because even though the concept of his pregnancy was still new to him,he didn't want to part ways with his child.

After twenty minutes of crying, he stood up and left for his house.

________________

Jungkook really couldn't believe Taehyung.

How could he be so selfish? He thought as he paced round the apartment silently fuming with anger.

A small part of Jungkook was starting to feel guilty for throwing Taehyung out so coldly.

He decided to just speak to his hyungs to ask for their advice on the whole situation.

Jungkook then grabbed his coat and locked the door as he headed over  to Jin's.

As he was locking up, he saw a certain familiar red head glaring at him.

"Jimin, fancy seeing you around here," Jungkook greeted but the older male just continued to glare at him.

"What did you say to my bestfriend to make him cry like that?" Jimin growled.

"Jungkook, he literally called me crying his eyes out and I couldn't even hear a word," He continued.

"Did you tell him something bad when he broke the pregnancy news to you?" Jimin asked again when he saw that the taller male was just looking at him and not saying anything.

"Calm down, Jimin, we will sort everything out ourselves, keep yourself out of our business okay?" Jungkook huffed as he started walking.

"With the way you're talking people would think I didn't meet you first before Taehyung, stop getting so hot-headed with this matter, just go home and console your friend, it's too cold out here," Jungkook yelled into the night as he waved at Jimin who still stood with a frown.

"That little brat," Jimin snorted and huffed before going over to Taehyung's.