Chapter 29: Daddy time

Jungkook returned to the hospital after a while and the nurse in charge told him he could go see Melon, he was so happy to finally see his princess but he was the only one that could go in and that made Jin pout sadly.

It took a lot of sweet words from both Namjoon and Jungkook for Jin to let Jungkook go alone.

Normally,Jin wasn't always like this but due to his pregnancy hormones he was quite sensitive and his emotions were all over the place.

So,back to Jungkook

Jungkook rubbed his hands together nervously and a nurse in Scrubs led to the pediatric ward to see his princess.

Then he was led to a small cubed shaped see through glass on which Jeon was written boldly.

Jungkook gasped when he saw the tiny pink beautiful creature,he made with Tae sleeping peacefully.

"Can I touch her?",He asked the elder woman.

"Yes,sure, you just can't hold her yet",she said giving him a sympathetic smile

"It's fine, ma'am",he smiled back to which she nodded.

"Oh my God,my little princess, you're finally here,Daddy is so sorry for failing to protect you when you were in papa's belly, you had to come here when you were not ready"

"I love you so much already, you're so perfect love",The ravenette said with happy tears rolling down his cheeks.

Melon soon woke up and yawned cutely, eyes still unfocused a little but trying to look at who was holding her tiny hands.

"Oh,baby you're awake, you're so cute", Jungkook cooed over his daughter's cute antics.

"I hope papa wakes up soon to see you angel,I love you so so much angel",He said pecking her little thumb which made Melon yawn again.

"Mr Jeon,I think this is our cue to leave",The nurse said gently.

"Yes, sure thanks"

"Let me just say goodbye to my angel",He begged

"Sure"

"Okay, Princess, I'll see you soon,I love you so so much", Jungkook whispered and pecked her hands again.

He smiled to himself as he walked with the nurse back to the reception area.

He and Tae just made the most beautiful and most adorable baby in the entire universe.

The ravenette was still smiling with himself and didn't realize that they had gotten to the reception Area.

"Kook-ah, who does she take after the most?",Jin immediately bombarded him with a question as soon as he sighted the younger.

Namjoon just sighed and gave the ravenette a smile.

"Jinnie,the baby is still too small to take after anyone for now", Namjoon said to his pregnant boyfriend who glared at him.

"Melon looks like perfection, the most adorable baby I've ever seen, come to think of it, what was I expecting?"

"A baby made by the prettiest and most handsome people in the whole wide world has to be that gorgeous", Jungkook told Jin who rolled his eyes at him.

"When can we meet her though and is he recovering well?",Joon asked.

"She's recovering very well, speedily at that, but I don't know when you'll be able to meet her,I couldn't even hold her,I could only touch her hands and feet from outside the incubator",The ravenette pouted.

"That's good to hear, she's one strong baby",Jin chuckled.

And then silence ensued for a while.

"I just hope Tae wakes up soon to see our baby,I miss him too much", Jungkook said all of a sudden holding back tears.

"Oh,Ggukie,my poor baby",Jin cooed and brought him into a bear hug.

"Everything is going to be just fine,stop stressing over it too much,Tae wouldn't want to wake up and see a boyfriend with a wrinkled face",Jin said and gave one of his windshield wipers laughs.

That seemed to do the trick for Jungkook and he laughed too, his bunny teeth in full view.

The younger made an eye contact with Namjoon and the elder gave him a reassuring smile and went over to give him a reassuring shoulder squeeze.

"Bogum called about Jimin,he told me they found him unconscious in his corner at the prison,he took an overdose of sleeping pills but they successfully managed to resuscitate him".

"He also said this is the third time he is attempting suicide", Namjoon said quietly and Jungkook tensed.

"So,he has the guts to want to die so easily after  putting us through hell and back, he is nothing but a coward, I'll make sure he dies slowly,both he and that Seojoon of unblessed memory, they made my baby like this", Jungkook growled.

"I don't want any news about that snake apart from the news that he's dead or he has gone crazy",The ravenette said ignoring the worried face of the couple.

"Gguk, you should ta-",Jin started.

"Enough Hyung,if something like this happened to you, I'm sure Namjoon would act even worse than this,so I'd like you both to not say anything to me", Jungkook said glaring at the pregnant male who immediately recoiled and looked down at the floor instead.

"Jungkook, you will not talk to Hyung like that,He is older than you, show him respect,he didn't say anything wrong about Taehyung,I will not sit down here and allow you to insult my boyfriend, you better get your head straight right now", Namjoon glared at him hands clenching into fists.

Namjoon was not someone who often got into fights or confrontations but when he did,it was hard to get him to back down.

"Joonie,sit down, I'm fine really,I understand what he's feeling right now,sit your ass down and stop glaring,same goes for you too Jungkook,both of you should sit down right now", Jin said no longer afraid of Jungkook.

The both of them reluctantly complied and sat down in the tense silence.

"I'm sorry Hyung for lashing out at you, it's not your fault that Tae and I are like this,I let my frustration get the best of me, I'm sorry Hyungie", Jungkook pouted taking Jin's slender hands into his making Namjoon glare at him.

"It's okay,Kook,I understand and I'm not mad, I was surprised but I'm not mad", Jin smiled which made Jungkook smile back at him.

"I'm sorry Namjoon Hyung", Jungkook repeated his earlier actions to Jin to his boyfriend who couldn't hold a frown and smiled showing his dimples.

"Just don't repeat this again, okay kook?"

"Yes, Hyung"

"Mr Jeon Jungkook?",A young male wearing scrubs called.

"Yes?", Jungkook answered back and stood up rubbing his sweaty hands together.

"Your Partner,Kim Taehyung is awake".

_______________
Anyone still reading this book?👀
I'm so sorry for the late update
I've been so busy with school
I'll try to update the next chapter soon👁️👄👁️
Idk how soon tho😂
Anygaysssss, y'all should follow me plsss,I don't wanna be one of all those writers with 10k+ reads and 12 followers 😩☹️
Tell your friends, teachers, professors, parents to follow me 😪🤲
Love you 🤍