Chapter 33: Jimin

"You shouldn't have fed her that much, the food is literally everywhere but in her mouth," Taehyung scolded as he wiped the elder's shirt that was deeply soaked with a mixture of Areum's vomit and her formula.

Jungkook had given her a little too much of her food and now the food was everywhere.

"I couldn't say no to her, neither could I take the bottle from her, she looked so happy to feed," Jungkook defended himself with a pout as he handed the baby to Taehyung.

"Of course she is always hungry, don't you know she's your spawn?" Taehyung huffed as he gently slid the clothes from Areum's body.

"Now you've thrown everything up, we will have to make you another one," The brunette said to the baby in his arms who didn't understand anything he said and just gave him a gummy giggle to which Taehyung giggled back.

"Go change into something else, and bring another onesie for her," Taehyung said to Jungkook who just nodded before leaving for their room and their baby's nursery consequently.

In the meantime Taehyung kept blowing soft bubbles in Areum's belly, and the baby kept chuckling.

Soon Jungkook returned freshly showered and in a cleaner shirt with the bear onesie Jimin had given him when he hit the six months mark.

Seeing the bear onesie brought some sort of nostalgia to Taehyung who almost teared up when he saw the cloth but he didn't want to worry Jungkook so he just ignored that feeling as he handed the baby over to his boyfriend.

He then tidied the sitting room up putting away the measuring cups and the can of formula as he thought about the message he had received from Jimin the day prior that he wanted to talk to him and he had instantly declined seeing Jimin even though something in him told him to just go talk to him but the anger and rage in him couldn't make him think straight.

Taehyung knew Jungkook probably knew about the call but decided to say nothing about it probably not to enrage him or something.

The brunette just willed the negative thoughts away as he strolled back to the sitting room to join his family.

"My parents are coming soon," Taehyung informed Jungkook who immediately froze.

"Don't worry, they won't blame you for anything, just put your mind at rest babe," He reassured the older male as he patted his shoulder fondly giving him a small peck on the side of his lips.

"I'm not worried about anything, I'm just nervous, it's been a while," Jungkook said as he feigned a smile which made Taehyung roll his eyes lovingly at him.

"Worried and nervous, either ways, be rest assured they won't do anything to you,stop acting like you are meeting them for the first time," The younger male said and Jungkook just nodded.

The doorbell soon rang which signified the presence of Taehyung's parents and only aggravated Jungkook's panic but the younger male just held his bigger hand in his smaller one as he squeezed his hand in assurance.

"Oh my God! She's so big already," Taehyung's mom exclaimed as soon as they opened the door.

"Nice to meet you too, mom, Jungkook and I are doing perfectly fine," Taehyung said as he handed the baby to her grandparents.

"Come in properly please," Jungkook said as he gestured to the both of them with Taehyung's mom nodding and his dad full on glaring at him, and it made shivers run through Jungkook's spine.

"She is such an adorable little bean, congratulations you both," Taehyung's mum said as she looked at the both of them.

"We are so sorry, we couldn't be here for the birth, Taehyung must have told you about the restrictions in Greece, a virus was rapidly spreading there which made them restrict all movements, we are so sorry for missing our first grandchild's birth," Taehyung's mom apologized.