Chapter 26: Light at the end of the tunnel

Taehyung whimpered as Jimin roughly pulled the dildo out of his ass grinning evily as usual.

Bitter tears rolled down his cheeks as he felt so sore, dirty, broken, and used.

After the recording of Jungkook with Jimin that the latter played, his mind had been shut closed and he could only cry.

It felt like the universe was against him, first, his best friend of six years turned out to be a wolf in sheep's clothing, and the father of his child who he thought was the only one who could save him from the hellhole his crazy former bestfriend had kept him, was also a liar.

Hell, he won't even be surprised if at this point Jinyoung was also with them, though he knew the older male could never do such but he had really learnt hard to never judge a book by its cover.

The only thing on his mind was to safely get out of the place because he knew he was due for delivery soon.

Jimin for some stupidly psychotic reason had inserted a dildo in his ass, a very large one at that.

The reason being that he was still Taehyung's "best friend" and still cared a lot for the "younger" so he wanted him to get some dick.

That probably doesn't make much sense,right? But, hey we are talking about Jimin here.

The door to the room Jimin confined him in, opened after a while, opened slightly to reveal a smiley face Jimin.

"Hey best friend, Jungkookie is here," Jimin said and moved closer to Taehyung.

"And, nope I won't let him see you, right he doesn't even want you," The smaller male said and let out one of his psychotic laughs.

Taehyung just glared icily at him, and bit his lips to avoid the tears that were threatening to drop and faced his other side.

Jimin left the room afterwards and a tiny part of Taehyung doubted Jimin said the truth about Jungkook but then he heard the recording.

"Jimin can very well fake a recording to make you even frustrated than you already are so his plans go well Tae, just don't believe anything he says for now and when you see Jungkook you ask him," A smaller voice said at the back of his mind, and the pregnant male kind of believed it, but he just pushed the thoughts to the back of his mind when a wave of sharp pain hit him in his lower abdomen.

Taehyung's heart sunk into his stomach as he held his stomach ,he still had a week and some days to go, so he was properly just getting a fake contraction, he consoled himself with that thought until another back breaking contraction attacked him again in his abdomen but now it extended to his back.

"Argghhh, ohh God, please no not yet, baby please hang in there for papa, a little longer you can't come now, this psyc-aaaahhhhhhhhhh,"

Taehyung whimpered softly as he held his stomach, he had to endure the pain for his baby, he couldn't let Jimin see him in pain, Only God knew what he will do to his child.

-------

"Jimin, let go of me this instant, we didn't agree to do things this way, I made the damn clip already and I didn't bring any police with me, so stop hurting my baby right now," Jungkook said through gritted teeth.

"Bad Jungkook, you still don't know, I'm your only baby now, well that's sad," Jimin pouted.

"Well, I'm not hurting that slut, he's just paying for taking you away from me, and Darling I don't remember ever agreeing to let go of Taehyung after you made the clip, I only told you his punishment was going to reduce, so Hun, stop assuming things," Jimin huffed in annoyance.

Jungkook closed his eyes as he thought about how he got himself in that place at first.

Flashback
~~~~~~~~
"So, Jungkookie, my love. I might have some sort of offer for you, to help the slut, sorry Taehyung, you know both words are quite similar. So, I can't help but mix them up sometimes," Jimin uttered, when he called Jungkook one early morning.

"Don't you ever dare call Taehyung a slut, you're not looking at a goddamn mirror. And to think you were my bestfriend in kindergarten, you know, I do-"

"Jungkookie baby, as much as I love you, I didn't call you this early to get reprimanded harshly by you, you can do that in bed to me I wouldn't mind," Jungkook winced, as Jimin squealed out a breathy giggle at his own utterance.

"I only called to give you a decent offer, and since you'd rather lecture me than save the harlot, I guess it makes things even easier for me,"

"Wait, what is your offer?" Jungkook asked.

"I want you to make a voice recording of yourself saying you only used Taehyung, and you never loved him, and that I am your one, and only true love," Jimin said, and Jungkook almost lost it. But for the sake of his babies, he closed his eyes, and heaved a deep breath.

"Crazy son of a bitch," Jungkook muttered.

"That's my name," Jimin giggled.

"So, will you take the offer or not? I have a lot of things to do, plus Seojoon has to come see Taehyung so-oops, I think I spilled way more than I should,"

"Keep that fool away from my boyfriend, and I will only oblige your crazy request if you tell me what you want to use it for," Jungkook snorted.

"Sweetheart, I don't think that should be any of your business,"

"Jimin, I swear to God, if you hurt Taehyung more than he already is, before I get there, I will kill you with my own hands,"

"I don't want to die in your hands, Kookie. I want to cum by it," Jimin laughed softly, and Jungkook was now convinced, that the smaller male was a psychopath.

"Fine, I will send it to you, now,"

"Good boy," Jimin said, and the line went dead.

Jungkook quickly sent a message across to Namjoon, and also attached the call recording to it.

Namjoon replied almost instantly, with a sympathetic message, and promised that they were going to get Taehyung out soon. So, they planned to do anything Jimin wanted for a while, to distract Jimin.

-------

Who needs to involve the police when Namjoon's immediate older brother is a police officer?

So, the next time Jimin called and sent him an address of a warehouse, he went without much ado.

He knew Jimin was going to tie him up when he got there, but he feigned annoyance and disappointment in Jimin for going back on his word.

As he stared at the small of Jimin's back as the older male looked at Taehyung from the cctv camera, at least Taehyung was fully dressed now, Jungkook noted and felt immensely relieved.

He smirked because Jimin's doom was surely near.

Guyseu......🥺🥺🥺
I'm so sorry for not updating all these while, school has really been stressful and all...
Tests start on Monday 😩😩,wish me luck y'all....

And did y'all see my boys in ptd?😩😩😩
My boys slayed the cowboy theme and sope's dance just reminded me of how lonely I am😂😂😂
Stream ptd, Armys...
I'll see you again
Until then, please vote and comment, that's what I do this for💜

Love,
Didi♡︎