Chapter 27: Free at last

"So, what do you say sweetie?" Jimin asked

"Fine, I'll do it, just promise me you won't use this to hurt Tae because if you do, I'll find you and kill you,do you understand?" Jungkook said, with a deadly stare that made Jimin slightly tremble

"Sure, whatever,now take this and say what is written on that note," Jimin said, and flung a piece of paper at Jungkook who picked it up and frowned.

"Follow him, he'll guide you on what to do," The shorter male said and pointed to a buff man.

Jungkook glared at Jimin and reluctantly followed the man, after a few minutes he came back and flung the paper back at Jimin.

"I've done what you want me to do, you psycho, now take me to Taehyung," Jungkook growled at the smaller man.

"Darling, you don't get to order me around, you just do what I want and I'll do what I told you I would, Idon't make empty promises sweetheart," Jimin giggled.

"Jimin," The ravenette called in a warning tone.

"Relax, baby boy, I'm putting stuff in place,"

"Does Yoongi hyung know you're doing this? That you played him, that his feelings were just a joke to you, that you just used him for your evil, selfish and devious plans?"

"Hyung, does he know?" Jungkook smiled bitterly.

"I don't think my relationship with Yoongi should be any of your concern, you had better watch your tongue, because any slight mistake you make will endanger your baby and Taehyung and you know I'm not joking,"Jimin said through gritted teeth.

"I didn't mean any harm, Jimin Hyung, I was just thinking out loud," Jungkook said with a fake apologetic smile.

"I'm sorry, Hyung,"

"No, it's fine, just mind your business from now on,"

Suddenly, the door opened and Taehyung was brought inside the room, Jungkook and Jimin were in and Jungkook gasped in shock at how Taehyung's appearance had changed drastically, his cheeks were sunken and his complexion dangerously pale.

His gait was unsteady and he had emaciated so badly. It also appeared that the clothes he was putting on had seen better days.

"Tae baby,! Oh my God! I'm so sorry. I couldn't come faster. I missed you so much baby. How are you and th-"

"Jungkook?" Tae whispered, tiredly.

"Yes baby?"

"You're really a great actor, you know that?" The pregnant male smiled, but it didn't reach his eyes.

Jungkook quickly got up, and wanted to hold Tae to ask him what he meant, by what he uttered, but Jimin blocked him and smiled at him.

"Baby, he knows our secret already, there's no need for you to pretend to care about this slut anymore," Jimin smirked.

"What the hell are you talking about, you crazy motherfucking piece of shit!" Jungkook barked.

"Gguk, just stop this! Stop fucking pretending! it would be easier for me to forgive you, if you just admit it, that you only used me for sex! Stop pretending! Just stop it! You're frustrating me, you jerk!" Taehyung who had been quiet suddenly screamed at the ravenette.

"You used me? Huh? Since when have you been interested in Jimin? You probably dated me to get closer to your love, am I right?"

"I hate you so fucking much, Jeon Jungkook, I will never allow you in my daughter's presence, my baby is as good as fatherless now, you piece of shit,"

"I hate you both so much, you fucking cheaters, Jeon Jungkook stay the fuck away from my daughter and I, do you understand me?"

"Jimin, you be-"

"Hyung, the police are around,we need to get out of here right now", Seojoon huffed.

"Police?" Jimin gasped, steering his glare to Jungkook, who just scoffed.

"Jungkook, you idiot!" He seethed.

"Jimin, we don't have time for this, we have to go right now, are we going with preggie or not?" Seojoon barked.

A sudden gunshot interrupted the bickering men which sent Seojoon to the floor.

Jimin gasped and swiftly pulled out his knife and grabbed Taehyung then he placed the sharp edge of the knife on his neck.

"Get away from him right now!"  Namjoon who had just arrived with the police barked at Jimin.

"No, you all should stay the fuck away from me, I am as good as dead anyway, so I don't even care," Jimin smirked and glanced at the dead body of Seojoon.

"I will kill both Taehyung and the baby and I will kill myself also, then Jungkook will have no one between us, that will be perfect," The smaller male smiled maniacally.

"Jungkook, do something!" Namjoon screamed at the ravenette who was in some sort of daze, after what Taehyung told him.

"Do something kid! or I swear to God, that he's going to really kill your kid and Taehyung!"

"Jungkook, don't do this now!" Namjoon pleaded, and that irked something in Jungkook.

He silently took the gun that fell down from Seojoon's pocket and swiftly shot at Jimin's leg from the back which made the pink haired male swiftly let go of Taehyung.

"Tae, watch out!" Namjoon screamed but it was too late.

Jimin had shot Tae in the arm and was now on the floor smiling with blood freely flowing out of the wound on his leg.

"Quickly handcuff him," The officer barked and the other cops swiftly did that.

Taehyung had been rushed to the ambulance, and he was completely unconscious at that moment.

"Taehyung, no you can't do this to me, baby please stay alive for me, for our melon, do this for us," Jungkook kept chanting as the nurses pushed the stretcher the brunette was on.

"Mr Jeon, this is where we part," The doctor said in a firm voice.

"Gguk, you need to stop here," Namjoon said placing his hands on the younger male's shoulder.

"But Hyung, what if I never see him again?What if-"

"Easy there bub, everything will be alright, Taehyung and Melon are both fighters,"

Jungkook just sighed despondently, which made Namjoon pull him into a bear hug which the younger weakly reciprocated.

"What am I supposed to do now, Hyung?Taehyung hates me now, I'm so fed up," Jungkook whispered.

"Everything will be fine," Namjoon repeated softly stroking Jungkook's hair.

"It will all be fine in the end, you'll see,"

They stayed like that for five hours, Jungkook not wanting to let go of Namjoon even though Namjoon told him to take a walk out of the hospital to clear his head.

"Mr Jeon?" A middle aged doctor called.

"Ah,Yes that's me," Jungkook said jumping up on his feet with Namjoon following suit.

"The surgery was a success," the doctor smiled.

"Thank you so much Doctor, thanks a lot," Namjoon said.

"So, can I see Taehyung now?" Jungkook asked, with his eyes twinkling hopefully.

The doctor hesitated, and smiled sympathetic at Jungkook, before uttering. "Mr Jeon, we are very sorry but Taehyung-"

Hey,bishes
I missed y'all and I'm so sorry for not updating all these while.
I've been so caught up with exams that I could barely find the time to update it😔😔
School hates me
So, I'll see you guys in the next chapter and don't forget to vote and comment that's what keeps me motivated guys😩😩
And you're free to dm me here or on twitter @debbierlea

Love, Didi 🥰