Chapter 16: Things fall apart

It was finally the day of the test, and Jungkook was more than ready for it, he however felt something was off about the day since Taehyung didn't send him any good night or good morning text, he just shrugged it off that perhaps the younger was still sleeping, he was going to have their melon soon, so it was normal that he slept often.

His thoughts were snagged by the loud yells he heard at the school entrance, the voice sounded oddly familiar, and he was right, the person himself was familiar, and the person was Jimin, and he wasn't looking happy at all. He was fuming really bad, and looked like he was looking for someone probably the person that offended him.

Jungkook then noticed something as he walked to the entrance of the school, everyone was looking at him and pointing at him, he looked back and thought he was seeing things when he heard someone curse and scream his name, it was Jimin, and the elder looked like he was going to pounce on  the taller male and strangle him to death.

"Asshole, you mother fucking son of a bitch, fuckface, so you had the nerves to show your fucking cheating face today, you really have no shame, you knocked my friend up, and now that he's pregnant, you decided to start sleeping around, you disgrace of a male human being, you disgust me so much, I don't understand what Tae thought of before falling for a playboy like you," Jimin spat in disgust, he didn't often curse at all, but when he did, it meant someone or something had badly hurt him, or someone very dear to him.

"Jimin, what are you say-?" Jungkook's question was brought to an hold, when Jimin shoved a phone to his face, and he looked at the phone confusingly before Jimin cursed again and showed him the picture Heesun posted on Instagram of himself, then it dawned on him Taehyung had probably seen the post and was probably so broken and never going to talk to him again, that's why he didn't text him the day before, or that morning.

Jungkook knew he was fucked, he wanted to kill Heesun at that moment, he blamed himself for falling into her trap, he should have known from her attitude that she was up to no good.

"Cat got your tongue now?" Jimin asked a tight smile on his lips that looked like they were about to tear from him smiling too much.

"Jimin, you need to believe me. No, you have to believe me, I don't know what this is at all," The ravenette started.

"So, you're trying to say your clone is the one in the picture, is that it?" The smaller mocked.

"Fuck. No, I am the one, Heesun came to Yoongi hyung's house yesterday, you can call hyung to ask yourself, she said she was feeling sick, so I took her to Yoongi hyung's room and I don't know what kind of stuff she did or how she did it," Jungkook rambled on, now on the verge of tears.

"How is Tae?"

"Did he see it yet?"

"Does he hate me now?"

"That doesn't mean I trust you, I'll ask hyung, and Yes, Jeon, Tae has seen it, he cried himself to sleep last night because he called you after seeing that picture, and you didn't pick the damn phone, neither did you call him back to explain why you didn't pick and when he was the picture, he had a panic attack, I had to rush over to your house at two in the morning," Jimin paused a bit, to enable Jungkook assimilate his explanation.

"Hyung, you know how Tae gets, he has bad inferiority complex, and that picture was the last straw that broke the camel's back, he was so sure,  that he's so ugly and fat now, and that's why you chose someone else,"

"How badly I wanted you to call him back and tell him everything is fine, and reassure him because he really needed that, he's so broken now, he needs you to explain things to him clearly, I wish you both the best," Jimin said with a pat on Jungkook's back

"But let me warn you about something hyung, this should be the last time anything of such will happen, and I'm going to find that bitchy slut and make her pay for this," Jimin concluded with a smirk.

"Take care,"

Jungkook felt a a pang in his chest after Jimin left, he had to go home now, he would talk to the principal, and get his permission to miss the test, and The good ol' principal will allow him retake the test since he was a good and responsible student even though he was a playboy.

He quickly rushed into his car and put his bluetooth headphones in his ears , and proceeded to call Tae whose phone was switched off, and Jungkook's expected that to happen. He pulled up to the driveway of his parents' mansion, and took a deep breath before he went in.

He expected to see the younger balling out his eyes on the couch but he found him sleeping on the couch, dried tears on his face and Jungkook's heart sunk.

He carried the brunette gently taking special care because of his baby bump.

Jungkook gently placed Taehyung on the bed and when he saw the younger wince and place his hand on his bump, he immediately placed two pillows by his sides and the frown on Tae's ethereal face was soon replaced by a satisfied look.

"I am so sorry baby, believe me when I say I love you so fucking much,you are my life, you brought life to my dark and void life, you're my everything, you're my happiness, I will never ever want to hurt you, I'm sorry for being such a bad boyfriend to you and father to melon," He said tears clouding around his eyes.

"I know we'll be alright, we have to get through this baby," With that, he kissed his babies softly and got into the bed quietly gently cradling the baby bump, and cuddling Taehyung from the back.

______

Ily🤍