Chapter 17:Make things right

Tae scrunched his face as the sun rays shined on his face causing him to wake up earlier than he usually did, he sat up and closed his eyes for a moment trying to gain the energy to stand up when his mind wandered to what happened yesterday, Jungkook had cheated on him, apparently he didn't think he was enough for him.

No one will probably think he's enough for them, he sighed sadly as tears started streaming down his beautiful face, he had promised Jimin he wouldn't cry again yesterday, he was so disappointed in Jungkook, he even thought the older would come to make things right, but he didn't even come, he was probably having a nice time with that girl now.

Then something dawned on him, he was sure he fell asleep on the chair yesterday so he couldn't remember how he got to the bed.

"Tae baby, you're up," The voice he wanted to hear so badly and didn't want to hear at the same time boomed.

There he was, his Jungkook standing at the door wearing just shorts and nothing above showing his rippling muscles, Tae smiled inwardly, he didn't want to appear so weak in front of him, he wanted an explanation.

So, Tae lied down on the bed again and turned his face to the side not wanting to see his face.

"Taehyung," Jungkook called in a low tone.
He climbed the bed and Taehyung closed his eyes and willed himself to not break out of character and then he felt the ravenette wrapped his hands around his waist, he tried to yank his hands away and the older wrapped his hands even tighter but not tight enough to harm the baby.

"Pumpkin, I'm sorry, please hear me out, I know it's probably too hard for you to believe me, but please let me explain," he paused, waiting for a response from the younger.

When he got none, he continued.

"I don't know how that girl did that, but trust me baby I would never ever do that to you, I admit I was a playboy, but you changed me, the only thing I want on my dick is you," He said and Taehyung let out a breezy chuckle at the last part and smacked his arm.

"Baby, I'm sorry, I love you so much, I know nowadays too feel neglected and avoided by me, but I would never do that to you, I just want you to know that if for any reason you feel that way just know my heart is yours for you to have, my hands are only for you to have, I love you more than words could ever say, so my darling please forgive me, I promise it will never happen again, melon wouldn't want her Papa and Dad fighting, please," Jungkook concluded, and Tae finally turned around and hid his face in the older's chest.

Jungkook heard a loud sniffle, and felt liquid on his shoulder, Tae had been crying, he patted his back and whispered sweet nothings in his ear.

"So do you forgive me now?" Jungkook asked taking Tae's face into his hands, and the younger gave a small nod.

"Don't ever allow that to happen again," Taehyung warned sternly, and Jungkook nodded, before he pecked his nose.

The younger puckered his lips, and whined demanding a kiss from the ravenette.

"Use your words baby," Jungkook teased.

"Kiss me, hyung," Tae whispered in a low voice.
That was all it took for Jungkook to oblige his request, they made out for a while until Tae's stomach started growling.

"Looks like melon is hungry," Jungkook said helping Tae up and handing him the glass of water he initially came to give him.

They went downstairs and ate the pancake and maple syrup Jungkook made, Jungkook was a really good cook, he learnt well from Jin.

Then they took their bath together after having a hot make out session again, Tae's last trimester pregnancy hormones made him really sensitive and his body was always ready and responsive to sex.