Chapter 23: Help

Jungkook sighed for the umpteenth time, he had just called the pregnant male for the umpteenth time and he wasn't even picking, instead he was directed to a voicemail of himself and Taehyung giggling.

He hoped Taehyung was fine, he knew he should have stopped the younger from leaving the house that day,his guts had been speaking to him but he chose to ignore it,he placed a call to Jimin's line too for the umpteenth time and it was also switched off.

He paced around the room furiously, he was mad at himself and at no one else, heaven forbids it if something bad happened to Tae, Jungkook would never forgive himself hell he would just die.

His phone started vibrating and he ran fast at the speed of lightening to take it from the couch, his heart beating faster than the speed of Agust D's rap when he saw Taehyung calling him.

"Baby, where have you been?"

"I've been looking everywhere for you,tell Jimin to bring you home right now!" Jungkook howled without waiting for whoever was at the other end to speak.

"I finally heard the great Jungkook's voice, wow, it's an honor really," An annoyingly deep voice said from the other end clearly not Taehyung's voice.

"Who the fuck are you and where is the owner of this phone?" Jungkook growled, don't blame him he was almost losing it,his heavily pregnant boyfriend was nowhere to be found and an idiot probably some jobless high school brat was making him even more agitated.

"Woah, woah, calm down buddy, if I were you, I wouldn't talk to me like that," The person sighed.

"Okay, I am fucking calm now, tell me where Taehyung is?" Jungkook asked.

"He is here Jeon lying on my fluffy bed, thighs wide open for my dick, he's safe don't worry" The person chuckled and Jungkook lost it.

"Don't lay your filthy rotten hands on my boyfriend, do you understand me?"

"Now tell me where the fuck you are," Jungkook spat he really wanted to find this man or boy whichever one he was and murder him after rescuing his Taehyung of course.

"Bold of you to assume I will tell you," The person muttered.

"I've got to tell you Jeon you are one lucky man to enjoy all these assets of his, Taehyung is the embodiment of sin, his sinful thighs make me go insane and his little tight pink hole which is moistened and dripping wet just for me is just so how do I put this? Hahhhh, don't worry Jeon I'm not going to fuck him senselessly while he's awake or maybe I should, you know to see his beautiful face squeezed," The guy said over the phone making Jungkook lose the last shit he had left.

"I will do anything just leave Taehyung and our baby alone, you can take me in his place please just just leave them alone, how much do you want huh?"

"Wait a minute how am I sure you're not a prankster or a con artist?, I swear to God if I find out you're lying and playing games with me, I will find you and kill you slowly, don't try me,"

"You want proof, okay then," The person said and hung up on Jungkook leaving the ravenette male shocked and angry, he desperately hoped Taehyung has lost his phone somewhere and thus guy had just taken his phone but he knew the probability of that happening was very tiny, tinier than Yoongi's height.

His phone vibrated with a message and image attached to it, he dropped his phone immediately when he saw his Taehyung splayed on a bed unconscious and stark naked his hands and legs were also tied next to him was Jimin who was still in his flight but his face had been brutally beaten and he was also in an electric chair he looked clearly exhausted.

"Surprise surprise did you like it and do you believe me now?" The person texted.

The strange number called him again and Jungkook quickly picked.

"And I know you're curious about who I am, why don't you come over?"

"I will send the address to you now and you will come when I want you to, don't even try to act smart with me by calling the police or any authority because we both know I have your weaknesses with me,one wrong move by you,I will be sending your baby's foetus to your doorstep in a golden casket and I'm serious," The person barked and Jungkook's throat went dry.

No, not his Taehyung, not his baby, and definitely not Jimin.

"I promise, I wouldn't do anything, I will lie low and please don't do anything to Jimin too," Jungkook pleaded.

"I don't have any business with the twink, he got into my business so I an just giving him an important lesson not to butt in to other people's business again, he's fine, I'm only after the love of my life Taehyung," The person said softly and Jungkook wanted nothing more than to curse him right now but he knew better so he just kept mute.

"Promise me something please," Jungkook begged.

"Why would I? Whatever I do for anyone profits me financially, so why should I promise you something?" The person huffed.

"I will give you any amount you ask for, just promise me something" Jungkook pleaded desperately.

"What?"

"Please don't touch Taehyung until I get there I beg you," The person didn't say anything and Jungkook thought he hung up on him.

"Fine then, don't forget your promise, you know a promise takes two sides to be fulfilled,"

"Yes, thanks," Jungkook said heaving a sigh of relief before the person hung up.

He had to call Namjoon, Seokjin and Yoongi right now, he excluded Hoseok for safety reasons, his partner was pregnant and Hoseok could just let it slip out of his mouth.

And Jungkook really didn't want to feel guilty and make something bad happen.

He opened his message app and Sent a message to their group chat telling them to come over immediately, he hoped they were not in class or busy with something.

Jungkook was really losing his mind and needed to talk to someone and be comforted before he snapped out of his mind completely.

He heaved a sigh of relief when the Namjin couple messaged him that they were on their way and would pick Yoongi as they were coming.

He slumped down on the couch as he rubbed the sides of his head, he felt dizzy and hoped everything that just happened was a bad dream.