Chapter 30:Heart to Heart talk

"Your partner,Kim Taehyung is awake"
Jungkook squeezed his sweaty hands even harder which made Seokjin immediately rush to the younger's side to pat his back in silent encouragement.

Jungkook gave a weak thankful smile to the older and deeply sighed.

"So, can I see him now?"

"Yes, sure, this way please", the doctor said gesturing the ravenette to follow him.

"Ah, okay thank you"

Jungkook threw a final glance to the couple who nodded to him and he returned the nod.

The doctor led him to the room Taehyung was in,it was different from the previous room he went to when the younger male gave birth.

The room was cozier and warmer,it also had cool art designs pasted on the wall.

"Why is he here doctor?, I thought I made it clear to you that I don't want to see him,I told you I only want to see my baby", Taehyung asked in a scratchy voice,eyes weakly glaring at the ravenette.

"We are fine,Doc,I can handle this, Thank you", Jungkook said to the nervous male and gave him a tight lipped smile.

The young male bowed to the couple and left the room.

An awkward and thick tension filled silence ensued in the room

"Why are you here,Jeon?", Taehyung said his eyes filled with malice

"Tae, I missed you so much, I thought you were never going to wake up,I swear to God Tae,I was so sc-".

"Save it,I don't want to hear it, just get yourself out of this place,I can't stand your lying cheating face right now",The brunette yelled glaring at him.

"I can explain everything baby,I don't know what Jimin said to you but I can assure you whatever he said to you was a lie, everything that comes out of that devil incarnate's mouth is nothing but a lie,I will never ever think of harming or lying to you talk less of cheating on you", Jungkook said as a year dropped from the eyes.

He could see that the brunette was also on the verge of years but was trying to remain unfazed and angry.

"I know nothing about what Jimin did,I swear to God,baby please believe me,I would never do something as terrible as that to you,I love you too much to hurt you"

"Then, what about when you and Jimin were talking about your plans of just taking my baby away from me and that you were just using me and you don't actually love me,huh?"

"Was that also a lie because I heard your voice clearly, Jungkook,my ears work perfectly,did he fake that too?", Taehyung asked,his teeth gritted.

"I-I don't know how to explain this to you"

"Then start from somewhere,I am not going anywhere, I have to hear everything about this before I forgive you, Jungkook"

So, Jungkook went on and told him about how Jimin manipulated him to say some stupid stuff and probably cloned his voice to make more stupid stuff like that and Taehyung listened quietly without interrupting even once.

"I know I don't have any valid explanation for even agreeing to do what he told me to do but he held you hostage,so I just did anything he asked me to,I didn't want him to harm you and Melon", Jungkook said crouching beside Taehyung's bed.

"Baby, please believe me, like I said, I'm sorry again,I will be perfectly fine even if you don't accept me back,I need you to just forgive me and for you and Melon to be happy",The ravenette said as he gained courage to hold Tae's hands.

"Will you let me speak,Jeon?"

"Yeah,sure baby"

"First, I'm sorry for hating you and just blaming you for everything and not hearing your own side of the story, I just believed Jimin like a fool, I'm sorry too Ggukie, I believe you and I'm sorry, I don't even know what to say or how to even properly apologize, I'm so stupid",The brunette said as he burst into tears which made Jungkook take the younger male into his arms for a hug.

He patted his back slowly until Taehyung's sobs died down into small sniffles.

"You're not stupid babe, I forgive you even though there's nothing to be forgiven,I hope you have forgiven me too", Jungkook said to which the younger nodded to eagerly, which made Jungkook coo.

"So, let's begin this again pumpkin, let's start everything afresh,no Jimin,no Seojoon,just you, melon and I, what do you say to that babe?".

"I say yes, let's just finish school,get high paying jobs and live happily ever after with our baby", Taehyung said raising his head up to give Jungkook a kiss which the other gladly reciprocated and deepened.

A smack on Jungkook's chest from Taehyung made the ravenette stop.

A comfortable silence ensued and the couple just basked in each other's warmth for the time being.

"By the way, Jungkookie did you see Melon yet?", Taehyung asked as he faced Jungkook.

Jungkook almost cooed at the way the other's brown eyes became round and stared up at him cutely.

"Yah, Jungkook", Taehyung pouted as he glared at the ravenette who seemed to have teleport to another world as he normally did during a conversation.

"I'm sorry Sunshine,I got lost in your pretty eyes",He said and Tae's cheeks reddened.

"I've seen Melon, she's the most adorable and the most perfect baby I've ever seen,I cried when I saw her, like I couldn't believe we both made such a beautiful baby", Jungkook said wiping false tears making Tae roll his eyes playfully.

"Kookie,be serious"

"Well,I am"

"But to be honest,Melon is perfect,we made such a perfect human, you did ninety percent of the work though and I'm forever proud of you for that",The ravenette said as he left a kiss on Taehyung's forehead.

"And her organs, everything is working perfectly?"

"Yes, totally,she just needs to be in the incubator for a little longer before she 8s totally cleared".

"That's good then, I'm relieved".

"Do you want to see her ?", Jungkook asked looking at Taehyung.

"Jungkook, I'm so scared, what if I'm not good enough for her?,I couldn't even keep her healthy,she has to rely on machines for a while".

"What if she grows up hating me for not properly taking care of her, I'm so scared Jungkook,how are you so cool about this?"

"Baby, please don't panic, you did an amazing work of keeping melon healthy and alive and it's not as if she has to totally rely on machines, it's just for a while,babe don't write yourself off like that, I'm very proud of you, you're going to be the best papa anyone can ever ask for, okay?"

"You're the best and I'm extremely proud of you for that,I love you so so much, Kim Taehyung and I'm very proud of you and will never get tired of saying it".

"So, I'm going to ask you again,are you ready to see our baby, Melon?", Jungkook asked showing his signature bunny smile.

"Yes,I am, let's go see our baby and give her a name.".

______
Happy new year bisshhhes🥳, I'm so sorry for the super slow update, please bear with me😪🥺
Anyways, I need baby girl names ideas for Taekook baby,we can't keep calling her Melon forever 🤷🏽‍♀️
So, please leave your suggestions in the comments section.
Thank youuu 😚and have a lovely day/night 🤍
너무 사랑해 우리 readers🥺
And btw don't forget to also vote and drop a word of motivation in the comments section, that's why I do this😪, please share to any one around you,your parents, siblings, teachers, neighbors, everybody 🤷🏽‍♀️.
And please follow me, thank youuuu sm
Love,Didi