ᴠɪɪ

Edmund's POV

They reached for their swords and lunged at us. 

"Fuck you" (Y/n) yelled blocking one of their hits. There were two of them and three of us. I was pretty confident in our chances. 

"Where is he, we know he's here!" They yelled again. "Well, you're wrong!" (Y/n) then pushed back the bastard and Lucy swung in. I slowly got up, a bit dizzy from the impact. I quickly blocked an attack from Tweedle dumb that was meant for Lucy. 

"Where's the prince!" They said guarding my attack, "We were sent here so we know you're hiding him. " Who tipped him off, and how did they know? My mind was starting to go into overdrive and frankly, I don't know if I could handle it. AND WHY ARE THEY TALKING LIKE THAT?!

"He's not here! Who sent you?" I said striking back.

"Wouldn't you like to know, pretty boy," He said, swinging his sword all around hitting Lucy and my sword.  Lucy and I both blocked and struck back. It was weird the first time any of the pirates spoke by themselves. 

"You think I'm pretty?" I said teasingly. I was able to slice part of his arm and Lucy kicked him onto the floor. That's what he gets for messing with us. Unfortunately, our success was short lived. We both turned our heads to see (Y/n) being held hostage by the other guy. 

"If you don't tell us where he is, your little girlfriend is going to pay the price," he said grabbing a piece of her hair and sniffing it. I immediately felt this rage seethe within me. 

"She's not my girlfriend!" I shouted feeling my face heat up.

"Oh, Edmund this isn't the time for that, let her go!" Lucy shouted, pointing her sword at him.

(Y/n) grunted and stepped on his boots. "Feisty, are we?" His hold on her grew tighter and the discomfort on her face grew even more. Damn it! "Why don't you drop your swords?" Why can he have his own train of thought now?

"Well, that's stupid," I looked at Lucy and she nodded, "why would we do that?" I said getting into position. 

"So, you don't care if I cut this one up?" He brings the blade closer to her neck, poking the top layer of her skin. She inhales deeply. Her eyes darted between Lucy and me. 

"Stop!" We both shout in unison. I pause and look at Lucy.  "Please don't hurt her," Lucy said, "she could be the only one that knows where the prince is and you're willing to throw that chance way?" She then got into position. 

"So, you admit to knowing where prince's location is?" His grip on her loosens just a bit. His eyes moved across all of our faces, searching for any doubt. "Well, do you?"

(Y/n)'s face told me all she was feeling. Her eyes were constantly moving, and her lips were getting swollen from all the biting she was inflicting on it. Okay I guess it's now or never. "You better start asking for mercy," I said.

"And whys that," He glared. 

"Because there's three of us and only two of you, you sodding blokes- !!" I disarmed him quickly and (Y/n) jerked, hitting him with the back of her head "Watch out (Y/n)!" I said before taking her behind me. I then quickly went on the attack and knocked the guy down on his ass. He knocked his head against the shelf and passed out.  A weird black dust swirled out of them and darted outside. So it is Nomis! Damn witch and her stupid powers.

Lucy was taking care of the other guy so I helped her out. The three of us leave but not before grabbing the satchel with Simon in it. Of course, it wasn't my idea, I was perfectly content with leaving him there but that's neither here nor there.