ᴠɪ

(Y/n)'s POV

I lay in bed, basking in the warmth still encasing me. It was incredibly cozy and all I wanted to do was stay. I had woken up a few minutes ago but I didn't want to get out of bed. I was still processing the fact that yesterday happened and that I was still in Narnia. Then I started to think about my family and how I kinda missed them. But I did always want a 'vacation' from them- yeah I should focus on the positives considering I don't know when or how to even get back.

I still felt guilty and worried about them but I couldn't do much so I just had to chill. It'll be fine.

"Good morning (Y/n)," Lucy came in, " it's time for breakfast," she happily said handing me some more clothes.

"I got you an outfit to change into. It's a causal outfit that doubles as an outfit you can wear when we train, you said you'd prefer trousers so I got you some!"

"Oh my god thank you, Lucy," I smiled widely looking at the fit. The loose mute dark (preferred color) shirt, vest, trousers, belt, and ankle boots that were cute.

"I'll meet you in the dining hall when you're ready," she said, leaving to give me privacy. I threw on the clothes and went to freshen up. I checked myself in the mirror and smiled. Damn, I am looking good! I felt pretty good about myself which did help a little with my mood but I still felt meh. Once I got out, I quickly realized I was lost. I wasn't sure which way to go so I did the only reasonable thing, explore!

I walked down the hall, looking into the open rooms, I passed the sleeping chambers, the lavatory, and then the studies. I eventually got to a big stone balcony overlooking part of the ocean and beach, so of course I went on it. Two columns were holding these big vases full of plants by the entrance. The sides were covered in vines with flowers that hung gracefully. I sat on the railing, letting my legs hang. Now this is my new favorite spot!

Closing my eyes, I let the morning ocean breeze kiss my face and the sunrise warmed my cheeks. I watched the ocean waves sweep on the shore, wanting nothing more than to go for a swim.

I definitely need to go later today I thought, then I remembered where I was supposed to be. Fuck.

"Oh there you are, we've been looking for you," Edmund said joining me.

"Ed, hey!" I looked over to see him resting his arms on the rail, "yeah I kinda got lost and I was on my way to the dining hall but I got distracted," I said chuckling.

"At least I found you, mind if I join," he asked, sitting next to me and smiling. I punched his shoulder lightly as if to tease him. He dramatically gasped, and then we laughed it off.

"Isn't lovely, the view?" He said looking at me and then to the beach.

"Yes, I want to go there later today actually," I said.

"The water is pretty nice, maybe the girls will want to join you," I said.

"Yeah so I don't get lost again right," I smirked and we entered the hallway.

"You said it not me," his tone was playful as ever and we continued to have some witty banter before we both trailed off into silence. It wasn't uncomfortable though.

"Anyways Gaston made some eggs benedict and ham, freshly baked bread and pastries, some kind of soup, and Earl Grey tea," he gave me the rundown. My stomach growled and I laughed because I'm a giggly bitch.

"Even your stomach wants you to come to breakfast," he teased.

"I hopefully won't be late next time but no promises," I said, "thanks for taking me the rest of the way."