ᴠɪɪɪ

(Y/n)'s POV

I lay in bed again, just thinking about what had happened last night. Edmund and I swiming together and having fun.

Stargazing, messing around, talking, everything was just wonderful. I remember the way his eyes sparkled in the dark and how calming his voice was. Or how annoying he could be.

It kept playing over and over again in my head: before we ended the night how he walked up to me and held my face. His eyes, the cool touch of his hand. Then I remembered him flicking me and that stupid smile of his. Fucking bastard. But even with all that being said, the fact that he took time to hang on with me because I wasn't feeling great was so sweet of him. He didn't have to but he did. Edmund was my friend, always looked out for me and cheered me up. Just thinking about him made my entire body heat up.

"ARRRRGGGGH!" I groaned into my pillow. No, No, no, nononnono, NO! I was screaming in my head. I couldn't deny it. I had officially dug my grave and now I had to lay in it. I had a crush on Edmund Pevensie. Fuck me. I sat up and stared at the wall, my eyes landing on the Narnian crescent. That Lion reminded me of the dream I had. It was Aslan who had visited me. Duh!

"But I can't remember anything else! Awww man!" I said out loud to myself. I started scrambling my brain for the answer but nothing came up. "I think it was something to do with me getting answers in time...to trust?" I said to no one in particular. I got up and ready for the day with my mind already going a hundred miles per hour. I'll think about it later.

"Morning (Y/n)," Lucy said, walking up with me as we headed to the dinning hall.

"Morning Lu, how are you?" I said.

"I'm doing just lovely thank you, so how was your little date with Ed?" She and Edmund shared the same smirk. "I saw you two talking before we left last night and I'm pretty sure I overheard him ask you to go with him." Oh God, not you too Lucy! I looked around.

"Quiet," I quickly pulled her aside, "it wasn't a date, we were just hanging out that's all!"

"Then why act all secretive about it hmm?" She pried more.

"Because we don't want rumors to start going around about things that aren't anybody else business except ours," I huffed trying my best to not get overly flustered. Though I'm pretty sure I just failed.

"Okay okay," Lucy said slyly.

"Lucy please don't say anything, I don't want people getting the wrong idea," I played with the ends of my hair trying to calm myself.

"Relax, I didn't say anything because I know how Peter and Susan get, and anyways I didn't want to interfere with you two so your secret is safe with me," she said smiling, "so with that being said, tell me all about it!" Her voice was full of giddiness, gripping my arm with excitement.

"Alright I'll tell you later, I'm really hungry right now,"

"Hungry for Edmund right?"

"Lucy, Shut up!"

"Okay okay I'll stop," she giggled. I rolled my eyes with exasperation.

"Morning Ed, Peter, Susan!" Lucy said, skipping to her seat.

"You seem awfully cheerful today," Peter said, sitting down next to her.

"Hope that's not a bad thing," Susan teases Lucy.

"Hey!" Lucy said then laughed with her older siblings. Edmund and I both smiled at each other and took our seats. I couldn't stop thinking about him. My heart felt a flutter. I thought I was going to throw up. I need to chill, I can't let him figure out my feelings for him. At least not right now.