Two Sides

Third Person's POV

"Mewtwo could have given us clearer instructions," Ash says to Pikachu.

The pair are deep beneath Kalos' surface in a cave unknown to all man. Ash is guessing the cave entrance is deep in some forest but he doesn't really know since Mewtwo teleported them in the middle of it.

Ash shines his flashlight around the dark brownish tunnel. The air is a little stuffy except for a chilling breeze coming through occasionally. Not sure where it's coming from but Ash isn't complaining.

The pair continue through the cave, Pikachu's ears perked up attentively. The Pokémon can feel an odd energy emanating from the walls. Almost as if it's putting pressure on him.

That could be the fact that the whole region is depending on them to save it. But they should be used to it by now so maybe not.

Ash shakes away the chill going down his spine. "So Mewtwo said we need to find a rock and the rest will be easy." He says out loud to break the eery silence.

"There's a lot of rocks though," The boy kicks one ahead of them, watching it skip into the darkness ahead. "And how's a rock going to help?"

"Pika," The Pokémon offers tons of assurance.

A soft whoosh sound echoes through the cave.

Ash shines the flashlight all over, looking for the source. "I didn't think there were any Pokemon down here."

He walks cautiously ahead but then the same sound surrounds them.

Louder this time.

"Woahhh," Ash flails his arms trying to regain his balance. He was one step away from walking into an abyss.

A few loose pebbles tumble over the edge, disappearing within seconds.

"I guess we went the wrong way," Ash stares into the darkness. Looking for a sign of anything. "Last time I checked rocks can't fly."

He goes to turn around but a shadow catches the corner of his eye.

Not many things are darker than darkness.

But Yveltal is the darkest you can get.

The flashlight's beam flies all over the abyss as Ash tries to find the shadow. Ash stumbles backwards... he found it.

Yveltal's head pokes above the cliff, its bright blue eyes glaring at Ash.

It's still pitch black but Yveltal's red body pulses with power, glowing so Ash can see its 'y' shaped form.

With each swoop of its wings, a breeze pushes Ash back a few steps. He manages to keep his hat but the closer Yveltal flies to him the harder it gets.

Few Pokémon have unmatched power. We call them legendaries.

Most keep themselves hidden in the deepest part of their regions. Only showing themselves in the most dire of situations. Except Pokémon belong to nature and will fight for natural reasons.