Wait a Minute

"Good morning sleeping beauty," Palermo jokes while sitting comfortable by a wall sized window. Their hotel room is nothing short of five stats obviously. Palermo takes a sip of her Flabebe tea before looking up from her newspaper to see if Aria died in the last few seconds.

The pink haired teenager, half asleep by the way, is standing as still as that homework waiting for you to do. She's looking in the direction of her manage in what I think is surprise. "Aria?" Palermo chuckles.

"Why..." Aria trails off while fiddling with the strings of her pyjama shorts.

"Forgot how to sleep in?" Palermo asks amused by her student's confusion.

"My alarm..." Aria mumbles while managing to lay down on the love seat and curl up in a nearby blanket. Her long pale legs drape over the side in a position no adult sees as comfortable or mature.

"I turned it off last night before I went to bed," Palermo states. "I figured you could use your first day off in years."

"Why?" Aria asks a little more awake.

"Because I realized how important time to focus on yourself is," The older woman says and flips the page.

"It's got to be something else," Aria shakes her head. "I know that you want me training everyday."

"I've taught you too well," Palermo chuckles. "But I wasn't completely lying."

"Uh oh," Aria mumbles.

"Not everything I say is bad news," Palermo looks at the girl. "And I think you'll enjoy your one job of the day."

"Is it planning for the dance?" Aria asks with a certain sparkle in her eyes.

"Uhhh no," Palermo states. "That is something we need to soon though."

"I can't wait," Aria smiles. "I have a really good idea for this year's ball. But what's today's problem them?"

"Remember that I'm only looking out for you," Palermo starts.

"Uh oh," Aria repeats herself.

"You need to get in a relationship sometime soon Aria," Palermo lectures. "I understand that you want to wait it out but at this point I think you're avoiding love on purpose."

"But Palermo," Aria groans.

"Now I'm not just going to send you on a date today," Palermo explains and the Kalos Queen sighs in relief. "But if you don't find someone that you might want your happily ever after within a week of the Master Class. I'll find a guy to use as publicity for the time being."

"Use?" Aria questions.

"You know what I mean," Palermo says and Aria nods. "I'm giving you lots of time so it doesn't come to that though."

"Who would you set me up with?" Aria asks.

"It won't be the Ketchum kid you have your eyes on," Palermo smirks. "That's what I meant earlier, the opportunity is right out in the open for you but it's up to you to take it."

"I don't have my eyes on him," Aria turns her head away, that isn't her usual pale colour. "But what are you expecting me to do in one day though?"

"If you're not going to get to know Ash by asking him yourself, you might as well check the database to see if he's the guy you want," Palermo states and gets up. "It's already up and loaded on the computer over there."

"Wha..." Aria looks at her manager surprised.

"What can I say," The manager shrugs. "I'm a schemer with a mentee who needs a push."