Enter A-

"Not many people can handle defeat like you have today," An extreme psychic declares in her gym.

The gym is basically a large dome that also works as a planetarium that is connected to her thoughts. Big steel pillars rise up the walls to connect the dark purple interior. Rings of golden beams surround the ceiling.

The ceiling itself is in a dormant galaxy-like mode, waiting for its time to shine...

Under this roof a very intense gym battle just took place, a rematch worth the time.

Olympia, the Anistar City gym leader, is one of the wisest and most respected people in the region of Kalos. Her ability to stay calm in all situations and her respected opinions make her the perfect choice to have psychic abilities.

These abilities have confused scientists for years. No, she can't move mountains with her powers or anything bizarre like that. But she can hover around with her Pokémon which is a time and leg saver I'm sure. It probably doesn't help her step count though.

Along with the ability to basically fly, she receives mysterious visions that baffle anyone who isn't her. Not only are these visions clear to her and consume her mind for a period of time, they successfully predict the future time after time.

Oh and as said earlier, they project themselves on the ceiling.

So when Olympia praises Ash's abilities, it means he's doing something very right...

"When I beat you the first time," Olympia continues with a small knowing smile on her face. "I was surprised because I sensed that you were special."

Ash looks at the much taller and older woman. Olympia is a dark-skinned woman, having curled purple hair and violet eyes. She wears a pair of star-styled earrings, a black fitting bodysuit with a steel color on her shoulders, two rings around her arms, as well as grey ballet-like shoes. To finish off her look, she also wears a silver cloak, with star pattern underneath.

She looks at Ash for a reply with her usual serious look. "I don't know what to say to that Olympia," Ash sweat drops after a long period of silence. "You worked my Pokémon and myself harder than anybody else has so far, so thanks I guess."

"Ash!" Clemont exclaims. "How can you talk like that in front of one of the most respected people in Kalos!"

"It's fine Clemont," Olympia chuckles. "I'd say Ash here deserves as much respect as I receive."

"What do you me— Olympia?" Serena questions.

The psychic type freezes up with a stare looking past them. One of her assistants run up and pull the group away from Olympia. "What's going on?" Ash asks.

"Nothing serious," The younger girl assures. "But Olympia needs her space."

As she finishes explaining, Olympia's cape flies up all on its own. Her violet pupils become a bright green while her body radiates blue psychic power. Her gravity defying hair gains an enchanted glow while Olympia raises her arms towards the ceiling.

The domed roof starts to show a fuzzy video that is changing frames at an speed too fast for the brain to process. "I see a brand new stadium," Olympia declares, still in the vision. "Every seat is filled and cheering crazily while the final battle of the league commences."

"Certain colours are displaying various emotions in my vision," She continues. "Yellow and pink stand out the most."

"Wait!" She announces and the view on the ceiling sound around wildly.

"On the field is a large blue figure, standing across from a large figure that is exploding in red energy," Olympia states. "The blue figure is radiating energy that matches his trainer however. The Pokémon across from it is also showing a connection with its trainer but it isn't as strong."