Hero or Wannabe

Third Person's POV (Probably going to stop putting this starting now)

A tall dark figure stands on top of the tallest tower in Lumiose. It's hammer-like purple head creates an intimidating shadow on the concrete behind. Two large sharp wings extend out of the Garchomp's long purple arms with a claw at each end. It's red and white stomach gives it a muscular look to only further the fear given off.

There's something that no one below can see, and that's a metal collar that has a red light on.

Prism Tower has two main external decks near the top of the tower. One is larger and used for public viewing while a smaller and higher ledge is there for maintenance purposes. Garchomp is positioned on the higher one with no easy access.

The only way up is a set of hundreds of metal rungs to climb up. Usually this way up is used with a harness but nobody has time for that when a pseudo legendary is in a state of pure rage. Oh and also Ash doesn't think.

Speaking of, Ash and Bonnie are running as fast as they can after Garchomp. Pikachu is a little bit of ahead with his ears very alert and ready to sense danger.

"Ash there's a way to climb up on the outside," Bonnie informs the teenager. "But it looks really dangerous."

"But we have to stop Garchomp," Ash declares. "He was acting like the perfect lab assistant to Professor Sycamore. But after we stopped Team Rocket he seems like a whole new Pokémon. Something's wrong and he shouldn't be hurt because of it."

"What are you getting at then?" Bonnie asks.

"I'm going up there," Ash smiles with his usual confidence showing.

The young lemon blonde looks at him in disbelief and that's when Ash accelerates past the girl with Pikachu in tow. He disappears from her view into the crowd of people that are surrounding the tower, hoping to get a closer look at Garchomp.

Professor Sycamore, who is also left guessing what happened to the most loyal Pokémon in his laboratory, finally catches up to Bonnie who stopped outside of the crowd. "Where's Ash?" He questions while catching his breath.

"He said something along the line of he's going to save Garchomp," Bonnie answers as Officer Jenny walks up in her blue uniform.

"Save?" The police officer interrupts. "We are trying to save the city FROM Garchomp."

"Officer I know Garchomp looks like it's rampaging with a goal to destroy the city but I know him better than anybody," The Professor protests. "Once this is figured out I'm sure there will be a better explanation. But Bonnie what do mean by Ash is going to save Garchomp exactly?"

"Someone is climbing the tower!" A person exclaims and points out a unidentifiable object making its way up the tower.

"That's what you meant," Sycamore says while watching in disbelief.

"Hey get back down here!" Officer Jenny tells but Ash doesn't even acknowledge her.

"He's not turning around," Bonnie points out the obvious.

"Guess we'll just have to let him do his thing," Augustine sighs but then catches a flash a blue run by his feet. "Froakie?" He questions but the blue blur was already into the forest of legs.

On the other side of the crowd is the Kalos Queen and her manager on the stage. "That beast is ruining the performing kickoff," Palermo grumbles. "And now that wannabe hero is going to hurt himself and completely distract everyone from remembering your performance."

"Yea..." Aria says absentmindedly. She doesn't care if he's a wannabe hero or not, he's brave in her eyes no matter what. And even though it's heroic enough to make an attempt, the end result is always more prominent in history books.