Not Out Yet

"What's your goal here?" Diantha steps up beside Ash. A little more confident now that her Gardevoir is at her side. The elegant Pokémon with a white dress that hides its devastating power.

"My goal?" Lysandre finds himself amused. "To save the world of course."

"Looks like it," Aria comments with a glare.

"The Kalos Queen," Lysandre faces the pink haired girl.

She moves a little closer to Ash.

"I don't know if this is for you," He laughs. "Dancing in that pretty dress isn't going to stop me. But I could always use the entertainment at home." He tries to reach out and grab her but she backs up, now holding onto Ash's arm.

Ash glances at Pikachu who's sitting on his shoulder, still banged up from the battle. The excitement of accomplishing their goal was an energy boost but not a health boost.

"Fine," Lysandre chuckles and backs up, one hand disappearing into his jacket. "I have to give you guys credit. You've really inspired the region and I'm sure a lot of people look up to you. So when I---- eliminate you---- I guess that only leaves them me to look up to. The creator of the technology that runs the region."

Gardevoir prepares to move on Diantha's command.

"You have no idea what I have access to," Lysandre smirks. "And the longer I speak the more towns that get taken over by my loyal team. Team Flare I came up with. Has a nice ring to it."

Diantha's fists curl up. She knows that all the gym leaders and Elite 4 are in this stadium right now. No one to protect civilians outside Lumiose City.

Lysandre notices the big stadium screen giving a livestream of himself. "Now that I have the whole region's attention," He laughs maniacally. "Let me show you who your leader is."

Ash hurriedly looks down at his pockets to find Charizard's pokeball and when he looks up...

He's in a field of flowers.

~~~~~~~~~

Back to the stadium.

Clemont and Bonnie are two of the only people to stay in the stands. Both are pretty freaked out by this all since their friends are in the middle of it. Pretty sure Clemont is a little more scared though based on his contorted face.

It probably also doesn't help that Ash and Aria just disappeared out of thin air.

"Where did they go?!" Clemont holds Bonnie back from running down there and beating Lysandre up herself.

"Maybe it was Gardevoir," Clemont tries to give his sister an explanation. Or maybe himself an explanation.

If either had better eyes they would be able to see the confusion going on below. 

Lysandre was all ready to attack but the two disappearing has stopped him momentarily. He looks at Diantha who is looking at her Gardevoir.

Gardevoir shakes her head so now they're all looking for an explanation.

Clemont scans the rest of the stands. The other gym leaders and Elite 4 have crept out of their suites and are heading towards the middle. He would join them if Bonnie wasn't with him.

"Let's join them!" Bonnie shouts at her brother. "I have Dedenne!"

"No!" Clemont scorns. "We need to wait and see what happens."

They won't have to wait long.

Lysandre says something to Alain and he flies out of the stadium on Charizard.

The gym leaders take notice and now have to decide between chasing Alain or running towards Lysandre. In pretty much a silent agreement the gym leaders all turn around while the Elite 4 continue towards Diantha.

"Let's go nowww!" Bonnie tries to drag her brother towards the exit. "It's your duty, and Clembot can't do this one."

She has a point.

Clemont nods and the lemon blonde siblings run out of the stadium. They get outside to see the horror their once beautiful city has become.

Team Flare grunts stick out in their bright red outfits. And there's so many of them.

Their dark and fire types attack people, Pokémon, and buildings. 

Complete chaos.

Some people and gym leaders are trying to fight back. But it's just delaying the inevitable.

Team Flare is going to take over Lumiose City, but is there anything they can salvage.

Prism Tower remains high above the rest of the city.

It usually represents a beacon of love for the region.

Now it's a beacon of hope.

________________________

2 done, 1 to go.

Reference to the first chapter at the end there was cool in my opinion but I think that's just one of those things that makes authors happy XD

So we have Alain, the Elite 4, Lysandre, Diantha, Ash and Aria disappearing, Clemont and Bonnie on their way to Prism tower..... how much more excitement can I give you guys in one day?

Cya in the next part!