gulf's first birthday

Mew's pov

I'M MEW SUPPASIT the only son and heir of Suppasit Jongcheveevat.
I'm an engineer actually and was studying abroad with my girlfriend but when we finally started to get along well , fate was alresdy setting other plans for me ..

I came back here alone in my hometown just to know that my dad had dead already in a car accidant yesterday so I hve to get ready to run his company instead of him with the help of sam , thank god I have him till now .

That day I actually finished the farewell ceremony and funeral for my father and settled again in the palace of my family, which almost consisted of me and my father only because my mother left us and left with her lover a long time ago ..

I also told my beloved abroad about what happened to my father and that I must stay and settle Here to run his companies, which is a very big responsibility for leaving Sam to take care of them, but unfortunately, I did not receive any response from my girlfriend!

I expected it already .. Who can live with a long distance relationship anyway!
It's really difficult. I can't force her to quit her studies and join me here, and at the same time I can't just leave my father's large and many companies behind to catch up with my girlfriend.
It's okay .

But the one who was beyond all my expectations was that little kid who introduced to me by Sam as the only son of kanawut, my father's private driver, who had already died with him in that accident.

And let me say that I really fell in love at first sight, with his cute angelic face and his charming sad eyes.

I never did and I will not fall into this kind of love with a child under the age of 9 years because I already have my girlfriend waiting for me outside the country and I am not gay .. I have never been nor will I be .

But why do I feel as if fate brought me here again only to be a captive of that child's eyes all my life ?! .. and now all I want is to gain his trust and keep him beside me.

So I am here now preparing for the birthday of that angelic child, he is very quiet and shy, and he went through a really difficult time by waking up every morning on the nightmare of his father’s ..which idiot was that idea? to take an eight-year-old child to a hospital to watch his father dying ... ugh, I will make up to him for that.

So I, the servants, the maids, and the guards are all waiting for Sam to bring him home from his school for a birthday celebration.

"turn off the lights, close the windows, and light the candles. Gulf has already arrived." I notified the servants and finally the door opened, and I heard his little steps and everyone started singing :

"Happy birthday to you .. Happy birthday to you .. Happy birthday to you, little master .. Happy birthday to you" Everyone clapped his hands and I really moved from my place and wished him a happy birthday.

"Happy Birthday Gulf I wish you a lot Of happiness in the coming days and I will provide it for you myself .. I will make sure of that. "
But all I received in return is a flat face without any feelings saying: "thank you sir" !!

What?? Do you know how many nights I spent memorizing your birthday letter ?? It doesn't matter , he's a little boy.

We already cut his cake, but he refused to let me feed him his birthday cake, saying, "Thank you, sir. I'll eat it myself."

Hey .. I've never been rejected this way in my life, man ?? Well , it does not matter ,  he is a mature boy he can eat alone.

"How about smiling a little young master?" Sam asked him but no .. nothing.

Oh come on boy show me that cute angelic face of you again I've been dying this past 2 months just to see it .

Now it's time of presents so I just took him to his bedroom and there I saw his eyes sparkled when he saw a full set of video game there .

I was captivated by the charm of his bright eyes again until I felt myself when he turned to say , "Thank you so much, PMew , I loved it."

Can we really be shy because of simple words from a little kid ?

Hey .. did he just call me PMew instead of sir ??

I didn't dare to hug him right now so I restrained myself , contianed my composure and headed to my company with a wide smile on my face .

"ugh .. gulf"

_______________________________
It's a kinda boring chapter but try to enjoy

the Next will be puplished sooo soon .. maybe today! 😂