18-years-old gulf

"Gulf dear, are you ready?" Jane asked gulf knocking on the door.
"Yes almost done, jane. just 5 mins" replyed gulf shouting behind the door.
Jane get down the stair and informed mew and sam.

"Then let's welcome the guests and introduce him when he's done, his period's annoying him". Mew said to sam and jane so they nodded and followed him.

Hello to you all, ladies and gentlemen .. We thank you for attending the golf eighteenth birthday party and starting his university life from tomorrow and the most important thing is to celebrate his entry into our field .. as you know Golf decided to study pharmacy to be one of the most important pharmacists working in the company when he is Ready ... so let's welcome him and wish him a happy birthday and thank you again.”

Mew welcomed everyone and pointed to gulf with his hand when he finally exited from the palace to the backyard and introduced him to the guests then one of the them said ..

"How cute .."

Mew heard that  so he wrapped his arm around his waist immediately to show that Gulf belongs to him and prevent the flirty eyes from the guests but gulf giggled at that

"Please have fun everyone” Mew said with a forced smile and then pulled gulf with him to their table.
"What is so funny?" Mew asked Gulf, glaring at him.
"Why are you glaring at me like this, Daddy? It's just ... This is the first time I've heard praise from a stranger ... It means i'm really cute" said Gulf, smiling innocently.
"Really ?! ... you don't need that, though. you're only cute for me, okay?" Mew warned Gulf.

“Why daddy, you see even the guests see that I'm cute,” Gulf said to Mew as he smiled.
Mew smirked evily and looked at the guests, then sat on his chair and pulled a gulf to sit in his lap and said, "Yes, they can also see this." Then he kissed him just once quickly then stared at him and as he expected, Gulf smiled sweetly, kissed him back and wrapped His arm around Mew's neck.

for gulf, he has no problem expressing his love in front of people .. For him the kiss is only an expression of love.
for Mew ... that kiss is to show his ownership of gulf, so no one will dare to approach Gulf.
As for Sam, he does not know how to explain this to the guests around him who look at both Mew and Gulf with astonishment.

After cutting birthday cakes, extinguishing candles, and spending little time with the guests, gulf felt a lot tired in addition to his period pains.
"Daddy, can I sleep .. I am very tired today and my feet hurt, you know I'm on my period," gulf asked Mew whispering to him so that no one of the guests could hear him.

"Yes, baby, you can sleep now ... the guests are gone anyway, only my friends are left ... let's go to your room."
"Carry me ... my feet hurt and this is my birthday. You should pamper me," said Gulf, smiling at Mew.
"You are so spoiled. You know this?" Mew said Nevertheless, he carried Gulf into his room, not caring about the gaze of those who still present.

"are you comfortable now?" Mew asked when he covered Gulf with planket
"Yes, thank you, daddy. Did you tell Jess when my lectures are tomorrow?" said Gulf smiling to Mew.
"Yeah, I told him, don't worry, just sleep ... You're so excited, aren't you, baby?" Mew said, kissing Gulf's forehead but Gulf only pouted his mouth

"Why not my lips? ... are you mad at me?" Gulf said, frowning his eyebrows.
“No, not like that, but I don’t want your lips to get swollen in the morning, I’m not going to stop if I start kissing you now,” said Mew.

"Daddyyyy .. fine, but you must promise me a kiss in the morning, otherwise I will not go to university and I will kiss you all day .. I don't care about my swollen lips," said Gulf, still frowning.
"Okay .. I promise, baby," said Mew, laughing and kissing gulf's hand until he smiled. Then Mew turned off the lights and went to join his friends to drink alcohol.

After some time of drinking and playing with his friends, Mew became very drunk and ended up in bed with a girl.

Toot .. toot .. toot

" uuugh .. shut that damn shit" it's a girl voice so mew snapped his eyes open looking at her .
It's usual for him now to wake up with women beside him .. he used to do one-night-stands when he is so stressed or aroused because of gulf .. BUT he always do it at hotels not in his room specially when gulf is in the next room.

"Oh shit .. what the hell are you fucking doing here" said mew half shouting.
" ooh .. like what you said, fucking with you .. looke at our clothes scattered on the whole room, seem like it was a good night" silva, the girl said smirking and winking at him.
"Shut up, and leave now .. I don't want him to you here" said mew standing up to collect his clothes, it's gulf's first day at university and he need to hurry up or gulf'll have to leave with jess and sulk with him all the day.

"Who is he .. your wife, boyfriend or dad" said silva smirking at him again.
"It's not of your damn concern, i'll send you some money with my secretary, now grab your shit and leave" said mew sharply, glaring at her.
"Oww, how scary!! .. listen here, handsom .. you seem like an important single guy so you can always find me on this number .. i'll glad to help you relief your stress, you know how business life is very stressful" she said putting on her clothes, writing her number at a piece of paper and tended to leave the room  but mew stopped her.

" see I don't care about your offer .. all I want is not to see your face again near this mansion, are we clear " said mew grabbing her arm.

" oooi .. why are treating me like that, you're acting like I forced you to fuck me, see if you scared that person see me then don't worry i'll say i'm your friend and you just helped me because I was drunk last night, I don't have any plans on spoiling your relationship, it's just a one night stand, you're over reacting .. as for my offer, I don't usually do that, it's because you're handsom and I thought you're single but if you don't want then fine, suit your self" said silva snatching her arm from mew and left the room.

Mew hurried to gulfs room and stormed in  without knocking.
"Ooh, daddy what happened . Why so worried" said gulf walking closer to mew and hugged him.
"N-nothing, baby .. I wanted to make sure you'd woken up already" said mew hugging him back.

" daddy?? Your smell is weird today" said gulf smelling mew's neck but he was pulled away suddenly.
" i'm sorry I hugged you without showring " said mew feeling guilty.
" it's okay, daddy .. i'd gladly hug you any time you want but not now actually, I don't wanna be late on my first day in uni so go prepared, can you?" said gulf giggling a little.
"Hmm, morning then, baby .. i'll give you your morning kiss when i'm done showering, okey" said mew and gulf smiled and nodded his head.

.       .        .

"Are you ready, baby?" Mew asked gulf standing now in front of the uni. Gates
"Yes, daddy. I'm happy you gave me a ride, i'm so nervous. However, i'm excited" said gulf holding mew's hand so mew kissed his hand then lips in front of everyone.

"Remember our rules, baby?" Said mew holdin gulf's waist and smirking at peoples staring at them.

"Of course, don't worry, daddy" said gulf kissing mew's lips back.
" you're a good boy so i'm preparing a surprise for you" said mew smiling at gulf.
"Woah, really daddy? What's is it? Tell me .. tell me, please" Said gulf with wide eyes.
"Calm down, baby. you'll know later .. take care" said mew kissing gulf's lips one more time before entering the car then he left.

As for gulf he spent a very good day in uni. With his friends siant, sammy and win .. they're not at the same facilities but still managed to see eo at the cafeteria.
At that day, gulf found 2 presents .. one on his bench, the other in his bedroom when he got back home .

"You should've said 2 surprises, daddy" gulf said to himself smiling and hugging his presents, so he sent mew a thanking massage on what's up.

"Thanks for your surprises, daddy .. you made me so happy like usual"

__________________________

I just wanna say .. thank you all for your comments on the last update❤

Let's start the mature life and drama .. we have a long journey so fasten your seat belt and be ready 😉✌

Enjoy 💜