SURPRISE

Sorry about the late update .. here a long chapter a reconciliation. 😅👉👈

And warning --> some smut.

_________________________________

Mew POV

"Aaaaaah" I grunted I while i'm bathing as I jerked of at the image of gulf stroking his small length in front of me earlier.
I remember ending up like this 3 years ago when then I first kissed gulf lips and got hard.

*FLASHBACK*

"Umm, daddy .. I can't sit properly there's something weird in the position today" gulf said pulling away from the kiss and trying to sit properly on my lap , but I know there's nothing weird about this position today except fo my hardness down there and I can't explain it to him.

"Baby, no there is nothing weird, it's only because you're still half naked down there" I said and slaped his butt to remind him of his nakedness, so he gasped, and pite his lips, his ckeeks turned red again with his ears ... oh fuck !!

I fidegted at my place as there's a visible tent in my pants now, gulf's cute shy image made it worse fo me "baby, wear your underwear and go take a shower then come back here agian, you're sleeping with me tonight" I said to him and he smiled, gave me one more quike kiss on my lips then put on his underwear and ran to his room and I rushed to my bathroom to take care of my problem.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

And now thanks to gulf I jerked of again in the the early morning like a high school student but I chuckled remembering what happened .. gulf's so naïve and innocent.

* 2 HOURS AGO *

I was peacefully sleeping in my king size bed when the door of my room snapped open and a very worried gulf came running to me.
"Daddyyy, wake up ,daddy come on it's an emergency " he said while shaking me and I immediately opened my eyes .

"What is it, baby ? .. what's the emergency?" I asked him and he just raised his t-shirt showing me his morning wood .. so gulf started having a morning wood now .. sexy!
"Oh .. this" I just said staring lustly at his length.
"Is that a dangerous problem, daddy" he asked me still worried .

"Yes, baby it's so dangerous" I said with voice full of lust , gladly gulf didn't notice it as he is so worried.
"Daddyyyy, I don't wanna go to doctors again , I don't love them" gulf whined with tears in his eyes.

"What!? .. no no ,baby. Don't worry no need to doctors this time .. it's just .. it's something like your period, okay? .. period relates to your female side whilt that relates to your male side, clear now" I tried to explain to him of course without damaging his innocence.

"Do I need to use a sanitary pad, now" he asked innocently. And I chuckled at that. So cute.
"No need ,baby I teach you how to relieve yourself, now hold it with one hand and move it up and down along that erection .. and yes it's called erection .. yeah like that, good boy" I kept staring at him jerking of while piting his lips with redden ckeeks.

"D-daddy, it's strange and I feel hot, turn on the AC, I can't keep going" he whined again so I pull him closer to me , positioned myself behind him, shoved the end of his t-shirt inside his mouth, reached my hand to his dick and stroked it for him while he is piting his t-shirt harder and clutching the planket.

I stroked him harder enjoying his face expression then he started moaning "d-d-dadd, something weird aah .. stop. this's weird .. something is .. uhh .. coming out"
"Let it out, baby .. let it all out" I told him and he obeyed and released his load in my hand .

"This so much bitter than the period's pain, daddy .. that was awesome, let's do it again" he said smilling happily now .. where has gone the worried shy gulf?.