RULES

Mew POV

A BLOOD?? A FUCKING BLOOD?? .. what the hell is that !! Where it comes from? I asked myself very confused , there's alot of blood on my pants , i looked inside my pants and boxers but there is nothing , then l looked at gulf shorts there's blood too there .. what should I do? , should I check him myself .. he would get upset , right? .. what's that problem now in the early morning ! I pulled my hair back frustrated ..

Gulf turned to sleep on his back now with one leg straight and the other slightly bent , So i saw that ... blood spread on gulf's shorts exactly between his legs .. it's enough i'll check it myself.

I sat next to him, took off his shorts and underwear and damn ! ... the blood everywhere was down between his inner thighs and his buttocks BUT , "ooohh how small and cute his size is !" I coed ..
Then again the blood !! concentrate ,mew ..  did he hurt himself or something?.

I hurriedly ran to see sam and jane , I asked them to get me a doctor as fast as possible .
I won't allow it , I won't allow anything bad to happen to gulf ever , not when i'm still alive.

I went back to my room and woke him up but daaamn! He is a really heavy sleeper so I carried him to the bathtube after I helped him to take off his T-shirt , I started to bath him as he was fighting his sleepiness , and let me say that bathing a very sleepy baby is so tiring but of course I won't allow jane to do it and see him naked .. he can only be naked in front if my eyes.

I was drying his hair while he's sitting on my lap dinking his milk and the servants are changing my bed sheet but then again I felt slight wet on my lap and yes it's more blood coming out of gulf , thank god he's still wearing his bathrobe .
"baby, did you hurt yourself or fell to your butt yesterday?" I asked him .

" no, daddy . why ask?" he asked innocently .. I have to be honest to him I know but I don't want him to be afraid so I'll just tell him after the doctor check him "nothing, baby .. just asking"

And there we go , the guards informed sam that the doc. has arrived.
I allowed him to check gulf in my own room after I informed him about gulf's condition ,however. when I was about to leave , gulf held my hand tightly "daddy, stay. don't go, please , i'm scared". aaah .. those pleading does eyes of him again , how can I ever say no.

The doctor asked Gulf to take off his pants and lay on the bed, Gulf looked at me as if he was asking for permission, and I really want to refuse. I don't want that doctor to see my baby boy half-naked like this, but still I want to check on him so I allowed him , completely reverse my will.
Gulf only joined his legs to his chest and looked at me with fear, "Daddy, I am afraid .. and shy ,honestly" he said in a very faint voice that I hardly heard.

"Baby, no need to be afraid or shy. I'll cover you with a blanket and now just look at me, OK?". I said and sat next to him and held his hands and kissed them several times until I saw him smiling so the doctor began examining him.

After some examination, I heard the doctor "Gulf open your legs wider for me". What! ... what did he just say ... !!
"Hey you, how dare you say that to a my baby boy , especially in front of me, huh?" I said glaring sharply at the doctor.

"Mr suppasit , Calm down. this is only for medical purposes. You told me that the bleeding is from the bottom of his body, I just want to take a look at it so I can diagnose it," the doctor said, smiling nervously while diverting his eyes between me and gulf

I sighed , " just make it quick and watch your language in front of him." I commanded and I pointed my finger at him warning, so he nodded and continued his work silently.

"Well, my suspicions are now confirmed." . Finally I almost lost my sanity.
"So? .. I hope there is nothing dangerous". I told the doctor while standing next to the bed, and of course I still holding my baby boy's hand.