what's the wrong with gulf?

Gulf as 12 years old...

"Leave me alone" gulf yelled as he slammed the door of his room closed .
" little master , what happened !? " asked sam knocking on the door and looking at jane asking for help.
"Gulf dear, at least have you lunch first ,can you?" Asked jane but still nothing .

They both looked as jess, who was standing behind them carrying gulf's bag . "what's with him, jess . He is usually not like this . Did anyone mention his father's death infront of him again?" asked sam worried.
" I don't know . He didn't talk to me like usual , he's been very silent along the ride". Said jess.

"Gulf is really strange these day , he usually wakes up early in the morning, but today he
Gave me a really hard time to wake up and even yelled at me not to wake him up again if he wanna sleep more" said jane , then all of them shared a confused look .
"Mew need to know about this" said sam heading back to the company to inform mew about gulf's condition.

Two hours later.

Knock knock.
"Baby? It's me , can I get in?"asked mew knocking on the door.
Silence.
"Baby , i'm coming okey?" Said mew opening the door to find gulf sleeping on his bed.

Mew smiled , walked closer to gulf and sat beside him .. he'll never get enough of the angelic photo of the sleeping gulf .
"gulf? wake up baby , lets have lunch together ,okey?" said mew caressing gulf's ear but gulf just pouted his lips and turned around.

mew chuckled then carried gulf bridal style and headed downstairs for thier meal .
"aah .. daddy what're you doing , i'm not a kid anymore , put me down" ordered gulf but still giggling and kicking his legs in the air .
"so what ! you're still my baby" said mew reaching the dinning table and sat with gulf on his lap then they started eating.

everyone are happpy that gulf's back to his usual self again with mew's presence .. mew glanced at sam and jane who are standing besides him and nodded .
"how was your day at school ,baby?" asked mew feeding gulf some rice.
"good" answered gulf shortly.

mew was about to argue more but got cut by the mansions bell .. few mins later and Anne came carrying some flowers and candies with her . Jane just rolled her eyes , internaly saying "another problem arrived".

as soon as gulf saw her , he left mew's lap and sat on a slightly far seat with his food .
mew got confused by gulf's behavior but surprised by anne sitting on his lap .
"Anne, what..." mew was asking but anne cut him.

"let YOUR GIRLFRIERND here feed you ,honey" Anne said emphasising her words and started to feed mew.
mew just shake his head and looked again at gulf who has been silent and glancing at them once from min to min.

"so baby, sam told me that you'd been so angry this morning , do you wanna talk to me about that?" mew asked gulf but anne shoved a rice full spoon in his mouth and glared at gulf .

"nothing" replyed gulf shortly again not looking at them. He doesn't know why but he feels really annoyed looking at them.

"baby, I already called all your teachers and even the head teacher but no one  has any objection on you , so be honest to me ,baby please" mew persist on asking .

" I fought with a friend there ,daddy" said gulf , Anne just rolled her eyes and continue to feed mew again.
"oh ,baby it's not worth it , cheer up ,okey" said mew smiling trying to lighten up the atmosphere.

"yeah , maybe you annoyed your friend, gulf. try to communicate and fix your fault soon . you see, me and mew had alot of problems befor , but we talked , made things clear , removed the obstacles and now we're on good terms , right honey?" said Anne and kissed mew's lips.
mew got surprised , frowned his brows and mouthed yelling " Anne..gulf's still a chi...."

gullf slammed his hands on the table ,
and stood up "you don't understand me" yelled gulf and left immediately but came back to take his plate " i'm still hungry" then he left again.

"Gulf .. wait, baby let us...." mew tried to follow him but anne grabbed his hand to stop him.
"Honey, don't spoil him alot he will misbehave another time"
"Anne, what're you talking about ? He is not  even at fault"replyed mew snatching his hands away.

"Yes he is .. he's been destroying all our times together ,mew. don't you see that?" Argued Anne.
"Anne, stop it. gulf has nothing to do with that ,okey?" Mew replyed angrily then both of them got distracted by jess intering the dinning room .

"Oh , miss Anne good evening .. I was about to bring your phone to the boss but you're here now "said jess giving the phone to Anne.
"Where did you find it, I thought I lost it already" said anne happily .
"You dropped it this morning in front of the young master's school ,miss" said jess formally.

"Why? What were you doing there ,Anne" asked mew skeptically.

_________________________

It is a small part , but if I have written all of the planned chapter , it will be very long so I decided to divide it into two parts, but I promise to complete this and drop the bomb very soon , I have to study and take care of myself a little first. ☺
Enjoy💜