Mew's birthday cake

*Before starting let me explain a few things:

1. I decided not to add the maldive trip to the story now but maybe later if any one want it.
2. They didn't travel to maldives rightaway but waited till gulf finished his last year in primary school and mew setteld with his company , but gulf got mew to promise him to lengthen the duration of the trip for 3 weeks instead of 2 , so they traveled at the end of the year.
3. in that one year befor the maldives trip mew and Anne had a lot of discussion and fights about thier relationship ,however they decided to gave themselves another chance to make thing better (gulf innocently destroying all thier plans and still).

*WARNING --> slight smut.
             ______________________________

Author POV

As promised , mew and gulf just returned back from the Maldives with sam, jane and Anne, it was a wonderfull trip for both boys as they managed to strengthen thier relationship which they consider (friendship), sam and jane got a chance to have another honeymoon aside from thier marriage one, but as for Anne .. it was horribleshe, she felt out of place, an outsider and fifth wheel maybe totally againist all her plans to fix her relationship with mew, she got no chance to do that actually as all mew's attention was solely for gulf, so when she felt a loser infront of a child, she decided to directly claims whats her, she decided to give herself for mew as his birthday gift.

"ahh .. mew let me pleasure you today ,please .. lets make it our special day ,okey?" she said pulling away from the kiss , she stood from mew's lap and crouched down pulling his belt and openning his zibber .
she pulled out his length , stroked it a little to get him hard then she started sucking it .

"Jane, is the cake already done?" Gulf asked waiting for Mew to return from work. In fact, he spent all day watching videos of preparing a birthday cake on YouTube and asked jane to help him prepare it, but he was confused that Mew had not returned to the palace yet , so he decided to call sam .

"Hello, Uncle Sam .. Where is daddy? He is too late for his return home. I called him a lot, but he didn't answer. Can you give him the phone? I want to talk to him."

"Uh ummm, little master , Mew is really busy right now. He can't answer the phone” Sam replied nervously.

"How busy he is !! Just give him the phone, I spent the whole day preparing that surprise for him, uncle. Don't waste my effort in vain like that. give him the phone, please" said gulf completely upset.

While Sam on the other side of the line is tense, How can he tell a child under the age 12 that his daddy is having sex with his girlfriend now?. "Young master please understand , mew can't call you, he's attending an important meeting right now . But I promise to bring him home as....."

"NO , i'm not waiting here watching my efforts waste in vain like this , I'M COMMING THERE" said gulf dropping the call.
"Wait .. hello? , young master? , helloooo?" Oh shit .

"Mmhh .. faster, mew .. aaah .. fuck me harder" moaned Anne loudly as mew thrusted harder inside her but got distracted by a loud knocks on the door .

"are we expecting someone?" asked mew , stopped thrusting.
"no , don't stop now just ignor it" replyed Anne grinding on mew .
"aah .. Anne, wait..."
(pang pang pang) loud knock on the door.
"ooooiii, who is that bastard now" shouted Anne .
"wait, I'll go see who is that" said mew pulling out of Anne, putting his boxers only, walking downstairs to open the door.

"max? what is it ?! I told you to for me in the car ,why..." mew was saying but max cut him.
"my apologizes ,boss .. I can wait as long as you want but young master won't" said max offering mew his phone .

"yes? tell me!"  it's all mew said then...."oh shit, max prepare the car now" said mew running back upstair collecting his clothes and putting them on .

"mew !! what happened ? where you going?" asked Anne walking closer to mew.
" sam told me that gulf is on his way to my office now , he'll get really mad ,if he doesn't find me there as his efforts to make a birthday surprise for me all the day ,will waste like nothing" said mew hurriedly but smiling at the idea of gulf making a surprise for him.

"what! that's it! how about my efforts here ,mew ?"asked Anne angrily.
"Anne .. he is a kid , I can't make him upset" replyed mew.
"and i'm your girlfriend ,mew!! you can make me upset?" asked Anne again .
"don't be childish now ,Anne .. i'll make it up to you ,okey ? now bye" replyed mew leaving without waiting for any answer of anne.

"mew no you can't leave me just like that now .. mew !.. mewww" shouted anne completely annoyed that even thier sex session now stopped because of gulf .

"fine .. that kid should know who is mew's priority and who he belongs to " said Anne with evil filled eyes

As mew reached the company gates he saw gulf's car aleardy parking there so he ran and entered the company searching for his baby and there he saw him about to get in the elevator .

"hey baby?" called mew loudly which caught all people's attention including gulf and sam
"daddyyy" squealed gulf handing the cake to sam while running to mew and jumping to hug him thier usual hug ( arms around mew's neck and legs around his waist).

"what're you doing here ,baby? .. it's late" asked mew while carrying gulf.
"happy birthday ,daddyyy , I made you a strawberry cake . but you're late for home so I decided to surprise you here , am I good?" replyed gulf looking at mew with hope filled eyes .

" you're the best ,baby .. can I taste the cake now i'm really hungry" asked mew sqeezing gulf's cheek.
"of course if you put me down first ,daddy" replyed gulf giggling .
"oh .. yeah" said mew putting gulf down carefully then glared at his employees for thier hidden judgemental stares and whispers.

"here ,daddy .. say aahh" gulf took a piece of the cake to fed his daddy with the help of sam who has been carrying the cake for 15 mins now.
"mmmm .. so tasty ,baby thanks alot , I loved it" said mew trying to adapt to the very sweet taste of the cake but of course he won't offend him so he finished all his portion ,then bent down , held gulf's hand and kissed it "thanks alot ,baby" .

who would think that the scary and grumpy boss of this company will bend down infront of a child to kiss his hand.

"if it tastes good then share it with all the aunts and uncles here please ,uncle sam , all of them" said gulf happily while making a grabby hands for mew .

"you all can take a 10 mins break to FINISH your portions of gulfs cake and thank him then go back to work" announced mew carrying gulf again(like usual) , heading to his office while glaring at his employees preventing them from refusing or making fun of his cake.

poor employees .. thank god it's small pieces to suffice them all.

____________________________

How about dropping a bomb and some jealousy in the next 2 chap. ?😉💜