pregnant? .. from whom?

Warning --> smut
__________________________

"Congratulations, he's pregnant" said the doctor smiling then continued " I recommend going to a gynecologist to find out the duration of his pregnancy and to give him the appropriate medications for his condition because he is hermaphrodite".

"Wait, where are you going? .. what do you mean he is pregnant ..This diagnosis should be wrong .. Recheck him, NOW" mew said worried but sharply which made the doctor stop at his place to look at both of them.

"Umm, as for the diagnosis, i'm sure it's correct but let me check this .. sir, have you had sex recently ?" Said the doctor looking at gulf who is really happy by his pregnancy, he didn't know that he can carry a child of his own.

Mew looked at gulf with unbelieving eyes, afried to hear his answer.

"Am I really pregnant? .. I mean, I can carry my own baby in here" gulf said with wide sparkling eyes while pointing at his tummy.

"Depends .. did you have sex?" The doctor repled and gulf nodded his head hurriedly with wide smile, which made mew widened his eyes to glare sharply at gulf.

"And it was unprotected sex, right?" The doctore asked again but gulf looked at him confused so the doctor asked again"did he use condoms?"

Gulf understood now so hesmiled and nodded his head " yes, he didn't wear a condom, he said he doesn't wanna wear them, he wanted to feel me all"

The doctore chuckled at this direct yet innocent answer "it's confirmed then .. I should take my leave now .. still you need to see a gynecologist .. Congratulations again" the doctor shrugged his shoulders and backed his belongings to leave with sam .

Gulf has been rubbing his tummy while smiling at it like the baby can see his wide smile .. then he stood up from the bed to hug his daddy tightly "daddy, i'm pregnant .. I have a baby in my..... oh shit!"

Mew who has been staring shocked at nothing the whole time, didn't hug gulf back for the first time which made gulf realize what's happening so he pulled back from the hug.

Mew stare at him with empty eyes still trying to absorb all what's happening.

"Pregnant ?" All what he said then he started to laugh maniacally "you're pregnant ! .. you didn't only have sex with him, you allowed him to get you pregnant"

Gulf felt shame and scare from mews now condition, he's like a killer psycho who is about to get his victim, so he took a step back from him.

"Omg .. you're pregnant ! .. my baby is fucking pregnant !" Mew is laughing loudly now which atrracted sam and jane to the room but didn't dare to enter without mews permission.

"D-d-daddy? .. are you...." gulf was saying nervously while trying to touch mews cheek but mew cought it.

"Daddy?? .. You dare to fucking touch me?" Mew pressed gulfs hand tightly in his grip that gulf winced " d-daddyyy .. i-it's hurt ".

"Hurt ! .. what's hurting you, baby? .. your hand !" Mew asked with wide eyes holding back his anger not to hurt gulf and his baby now, to press gulfs hand to his chest just above his heart.

"What about my heart, gulf? .. it's not hurting me at all, it's fucking killing me slowly inside" mew shouted loudly to throw gulf hands away which caused gulf to fall back setting in the bed shedding his tears.

Mew crouched down in front of him to stare at gulfs stomach then said "you know what I really wanna do right now? Huh? .. I wanna dig a fucking drill in your abdomen to kill that fucki...."