changes - generous offer

"then you're grounded" mew said standing up from the bed and went to door leaving the room ignoring gulf who was shouting behind him.

"What? .. what grounded .. what do you mean, daddy .. you never did that before .. this punishment is so annoying, daddy .. daddyyyy" gulf was shouting and shedding his tears non-stop.

"Daddy, why? ..sob.. why're you changed like that ..sob.. i'd prefer it if you slabed my butt hundred of time ..sob.. what changed you, daddyyy?" Gulf was curled in mew's bed sobbing and shedding with tears till jane heard his sobbing voice and rushed to the room, she hugged gulf right away and tried to comfort him.

After sometime of crying, tears, and dozen of "why, daddy" from gulf he calmed down and fall asleep with his head on janes lab.

Jane called sam on the phone and asked him to go back home.
When sam arrived he carried gulf to his room, jane tucked him in planket and closed the door.

"Why is gulf like this, honey .. I raised him as my own child, it's hurt to see him like this" jane asked sam worried while hugging him.

"Till now, I have no idea what exactly happened, however, I think I know the reason of all this" sam hugged jane back and rubbed her back.

"It's related to mew, honey .. gulf has been asking "why, daddy" till he fell asleep" jane said feeling sorry for gulf.

"Yes, I know, baby, I know .. i'll figured it out" said sam sighing loudly.

.               .                .

When sam got back to the company, he stormed into mews office right away and closed the door, after ordering, not to let anyone in as they'll discuss some family issues.

Every one then knew that it's related to gulf so they nodded thier heads, even mew knew what sam will talk about so he closed his eyes and sight loudly which made sam narrow his eyes at him.

"Just not now, sam, please .. i'm realy tired" mew said looking back at his computer.

"I just wanna know what happened, mew .. gulf cried his heart out till he fall asleep" sam replyed loudly crossing his arms.

"I .. I .. grounded him" mew said avoiding sam's eyes.

"Grounded him? .. why, mew? .. what's the huge mistake that he did, so you punished him like that?" Sam asked his half shouting.
"Sam, please..." mew was saying but sam cut him.

"Mew .. i'm not talking to you as your employee or anything else, but as your sitter and your fathers friend for 17 years" sam said firmly so mew just lowerd his head and sighed then told sam everything that happened.

"So you're grounding bim not as punishment but to prevent him from seeing that bright guy?" Sam said raising his brows.

Mew looked at him confused "hey, i'm punishing him because he...."
"Because he's getting closer with someone who loves him" sam said statinh a fact.

"Stop this nonsense, Mew ... he is either yours or someone else's... he isn't staying alone for his whole life" sam said ending the conversation and left the office.

Mew sighed loudly for the ninth time today and puuled his hear back, sam shot a fact right to his face and he can't ignore it now, maybe he'll just delay that.

When mew got back home, he went immediately to gulf's room and sat beside him on the bed.
He stared at his pouty lips and swollen eyes then caressed his cheeks.

"I'm sorry, baby .. i'm so sorry, I can't do that to you anymore, i'm so coward right now, just give me some time, i'll fix myself and everything else .. just not now, please, i'm not ready to lose you, yet , if you don't love me back .. I love you, baby .. I love you so much .. I can't lose you" mew said with tesrs in his eyes, he kissed gulf's hand, forehead and lips softly then lefy the room.