NOT AN UPDATE

Hello dear readers 😃👋 ....

I wanted to inform you that I will work hard to update you a new chapter of the novel today, but let me apologize for the coming days .. I will travel at dawn today and come back on Tuesday .. My destination there does not have Wi-Fi 😢💔, so I will spend those days writing two or three chapters. I will update them immediately as soon as I get back home, so I ask you to wait a bit.

Thank you in advance for your understanding. 💜

So, I read the comments on the previous chapter..I understand your anger at Mew, but don't hate him guys, he just wants to preserve gulf, so when he felt that Bright might cause gulf any danger  like spoiling his innocence and exploiting his advantages to his own advantage, especially since he now knows that gulf is a hermaphrodite .. You know, not every day a boy can be found who can bears children👶 .. so he tries to keep him away from everyone who poses a danger to gulf ,even from himself from his point of view .

As for Mew's feeling about Gulf ...
He, of course, loves him, but there are things that prevent him from admitting that even to himself ...

First, he thinks that gulf is very special, and this distinction tempts Mew and irritate him .. He thinks that he just wants to enjoy the advantages of gulf as a hermaphrodite and does not really like him because he is a straight man from a young age and gulf is a boy.

Secondly, he takes into account the big age difference between him and gulf, he is in his thirty years of age and wants to settle down while gulf is still an 18-year-old student who wants to complete his studies before anything else.

Third, he believes that all gulf's love towards him is only parental love, meaning that gulf is only seen as his father, and that is why Mew tries to prevent himself from gulf in various ways so as not to spoil his relationship with gulf.

One of this ways is Silva, a person has needs, and Mew is an adult, and he does not do this with Silva for the purpose of love or even pleasure, but only to prevent himself from emptying his frustration on gulf and recently to relieve his stress and tension with silva.

Gulf is an innocent spoiled boy who does not understand anything in couples life except what he sees in the series and movies, or what he reads in stories and novels, which Mew controls thier gener and categories himself.

So the sexual part of the couples life is unknown to gulf as if it does not exist.

Everyone can see Mew's love for gulf and it's not parental love or that nonsense but Mew has a hard time admitting it.

Here I cleared everything, don't hesitate to ask if anyone has any doubt or question 😌.

Enjoy 💜.