DADDY

Author pov

"Gulf? what happened? why 're you here? .. and why 're you crying? " said Mew running to gulf and kneeling beside him but what he got as a response surprised him alot that he almost forget to breathe ...

A HUG .. gulf jumbed to him and huged him tight circling both his small arms around mew's neck that mew fell back to his butt with gulf on his lap almost straddling him but mew manage to balance his weight by holding one arm to the floor .

The judgmental stares from the employees and his girlfriend who's just arrived literally make a hole at his back but no one dare to speak .

"Gulf ? Talk to me , please" said mew
"Hurts .. I'm hurting here .. and here" cried gulf putting one hand to his hurting leg , the other to his heart.

"Your leg? and..... , why? What happened ,gulf stop crying and talk to me now ,please you'r worrying me" said mew as push gulf a little so he can see his face and talk to him properly .

"Y-you didn't come home last night .. sob .. I m-missed you .. sob .. I came to see y-you but uncle wouldn't allow me .. sob .. he p-pushed me so I f-fell down on my leg , it h-hurts alot.. sob .. and I wanna go pee so baaaad " said gulf pointing at the very scared guard now as mew glaring sharply at him while he standing up carrying gulf bridal style but he got distracted as gulf continue "and you forgot my birth day D-DADDY" cried gulf again.

Mew is now Shocked and confused by the new name given to him by the Gulf, and his realization that he really forgot his birthday and the judging looks of everyone, including his girlfriend , even Sam and jess.

"G-gulf what're ...." mew tried to contain his composure and make a senteces But the heat wave spreading across his body, along with his heart beating so fast , didn't allow him.

"Mew!!" Said Anne , mew's girlfriend raising her eyebrow.

"Noo .. it's not that ,Anne it's.... ah just wait , gulf i'm sorry i'm really sorry I was so busy , I didn't notice today's date , I'll make it up to you .. wish for anything and i'll give it to you right away put please stop crying now" said mew already determined to gain even more of gulf's trust , after that DADDY word he won't give up on making all gulf's wishes come true .

"Take me to the best honeymoon in Maldives" gulf immediately said it laud and clear to everyone to hear.
"Okey anything for yo.... whaaaat??" Said mew immediately without thinking.
"Yaaaaay you'r the best ,daddy" said gulf as he kissed mew's cheek for the first time.

A loud gasp from the employees can be easly heard in the whole company , sam choked in his saliva , mew's girlfriend eye popped out of its place and mew almost dropped gulf to the ground but he managed to catch him again , mew is now totally red.

"Really mew?? A kid?? Were you really that desperate?" Said Anne totally shocked and annoyed .

"No, Anne let me expla...." mew tried to say looking nervously at eveyone in the company but gulf cut him whinging "daddyyyy I wanna peeeeee" .

Mew's brain stopped working for a second due to many loads (thoughts) then he just put the Scary cold expresion on his face again walking fast to the bathroom with gulf in his hand who's kicking his small legs in the air to get mew to walk faster .

"Everyone go back to your jobs , mind your own business and  I expect all of you to submit your projects by the end of the day" Ordered mew walking faster leaving everyone like he just don't give a fuck .

_______________________________

A lot of things will be explained in the next chapter .. but I need to get some sleep first 💤