꧁𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆꧂

lol,I've been editing lots of stuff so-
So yeah,Happy New Year!❤︎
My head hurt really badly,Got a hangover,IT'S THE WORST!
Just In case,"Italics" are thoughts.

꧁𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆 - 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏.꧂

Days and days passed,Dialing The number written down on the card,You sighed.

"It's for the best Right?"

"Good Day,Shining ent, Representative speaking,What Can I do for you." (A/N: I forgot what Ent I wrote so-)

("Hello,I would like to speak to your manager-")

"Uhm,Hello, I'm (Y/N) (L/N) and Im here to take the offer that I was given to."

"Oh, You're (Y/N)? Wait, Don't hang up,I'm going to lend this call to our CEO,BTW, Don't forget your first fan when You gotten famous! I'm Yukie Smith!"

"Oh,Hello, Smith-San,Thank You for the support,I guess."  You said,Muttering the last part.

"(Y/N)-Chan! Is it true?! You're going To become a trainee on the famous Shining ENT company?!omg!I-" Merie said Excitedly,Her Hands Moved up Ina slow motion When it's the "Shining ENT company." (A/N:You know that One meme of SpongeBob? The one with the rainbow-)

"But aren't Shining ENT is in Korea?! How's that?! What will you do?! Are you going to leave us?! (Y/N),No!" (A/N: Y/N yes-)

"Wait,Calm Down! Inhale,Exhale."

"Now,Come on (N/N) are you going to tell me or what?!"

"Look I'm going to tell You,If you just Shut up and Let me speak!"

"Oh,Sorry Hehe." She rubbed the back of her nape, awkwardly.

"Yes,It's true,Yes it's in Korea,In South! Not North!I have requested to Atleast Stay Until I'm second year,Is I can transfer To the Shing Ent School for Trainees In South Korea and It's a good thing that They let me to do so!"

"(Y/N)-CHAN!!!!" Hinata and Kageyama Run to you. But stopped when they seen each other,Both having a competent glance,They quickly rushed in to you."

"Hey,No running in the hallway!" Your friend call out,But Poor her, Just got Ignored by the two

(Y/N)-Chan Is it true?!"