꧁𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏.꧂

Chapter 7 - Nii-San?! Part 2

✿✿✿

It's Been 5 minutes and there's still no sign of "Nii-San" as Kotaro tell you.

"Hey Baby Kotaro Do you know your nii-san's Number?" You asked the little guy in your arms. he shook his head, Sighing You proceed to find his Nii-San.

"L/N-San!" A voice shout.

"Hmm?"Turning around you saw 7 boys, Mainly from Nekoma and Fukorodani?! Well your not really sure.

"What are you taking so long L/N- San?A tall guy with a spiky brown hair asked.

"HEY HEY HEY IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG?!" A tall guy with golden eyes and a hair who resemble an owl Shout.

"Who's that kid?" a guy with insane bedhead asked.

"Uhhh-"

"Ohh another chibi! Yaku-San she's just like you!"
The Guy who's taller than a giraffe with grey hair exclaimed to a Brunnete guy resulting him to be kicked.

"Uhhmm- This kid is Kotaro, He got lost so I've been looking for his Nii-San And also I'm taller than any other girls so don't call me chibi! You shout to the guy with silver hair.

"We can help you find his Nii-San if you like." A calm voice said.

Looking up you saw a really pretty Guy with black hair and blue eyes. Wow,He's so pretty He's literally my Type. You though (A/N: almost all of my favorites have K in their names! Keiji,Kenjiro, Kita,Kuroo, Koutaro,Kei , Koushi and more!)

"Hmm sure" you replied.

Another 5 minutes had passed and you still not find any sign of kotaro's brother. Well those five minutes are chaotic you found out their names such as Kuroo Tetsurou, Inuoka So, Akaashi Keiji, Yaku Morisuke,Lev Haiba, Bokuto Koutaro, Kozume Kenma , This guy doesn't really talk to you he's busy playing at his console. Peeking a little you saw what his playing it's (insert Random Game)! Good thing Kotaro is with Yaku.

"Oh My! I also play that game! Say what level are you?! Kenma look startled at your sudden outburst but still answered.

"I'm at level 90." He said quietly.

"Really?! I'm at still at level 80! I can't beat the boss!" You sigh pouting a little.

A slight blush creep up at kenma's Face But he shurrugg it off.

"Nae Kozume-Senpai ! How did you beat the boss?!

Then He start Explaining how he did it.

_________________________________________

"Kotaro! " A voice shout.

"Nii-San"

The guy kneel down Hugging Kotaro.

"Thank you so much for taking care of him. I'm Ryuuichi Kashima Kotaro's Big Brother." A guy with brown Hair and black eyes introduced himself.

"Ohh it's fine! Kotaro's really behave and doesn't really Cause that much trouble!" You reassure him.

"Okay then we should get going now. Thank you again." Ryuuichi Bow his head a little to you.

"Nii-San!"

"Do you need something Kotaro?"

"Picture"

"You want to take a picture ?"

"Hmm" Kotaro nod his head.

"Well it's not really A problem if Ms ?

"L/N, L/N Y/N"

"If Ms. Y/N approved"

"I'm fine with it" You said giving him a small smile.

"Come here Kotaro!"

Scooping the little guy with your arms picking him up and Kiss his cheek, Just the right time The Ryuuichi Shot the pic.

Giving Kotaro to his brother you said your farewell.

______________________________________

"I Didn't Know that your good at kids L/N - San!" Yaku smiled at you.

"Well I sometimes help at a orphanage near my house so"

"Hey! That's cool!

"Hmmm it is really"You silently thought.

_________________________________________

Bonus Scene:

"Hey Kashima You've been staring at your phone for like 20 minutes. "

"Is there something wrong?!"

"No! There's nothing wrong!" " It's just that I met a really pretty girl." He silently thought.

"So it's a girl huh?!"

"Wait, NO!"

______________________________________

TADAA! ANOTHER UPDATE! I WAS ACTUALLY THINKING OF LETTING THIS BOOK HAVE ONE THOUSAND READS FIRST BEFORE I UPDATE, BUT I DON'T WANT MY READERS TO WAIT TO MUCH.

Thank you so much for reading this book I appreciate y'all! I will try my best to update more!

And also the training camp chapters are almost there!

The next chap would be the start of training camp! I would add a character from another anime it may contain spoiler if you hadn't read or watch the anime/Manga.

Also the song for the training camp Maybe The one that got away?!

Also If your an author please tell me some advice on how can I improve my writing!

All the chapter are unedited! I will finish this first before I go to a major editing! Thanks y'all for reading this book!

Words Countdown: seven Hundred eighty seven words.

-----------------------------------------------------------------