꧁𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆꧂

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆- 𝒂 𝒑𝒍𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒆.

This chapter is dedicated to:

Thank You for requesting!

Also,I'm gonna use normal fonts from now on.
Though,I quite didn't see him fitting for these,We can make some,Exception right?

(6:00,Sunday)

"Arf."

"Shh! Ace,Were not going to wake-up nii-san now."

Today you planned on going to a walk,Since you waked up early,And the sun is still good for the skin. You didn't bother to eat some breakfast ,Cause you planned to just eat at a small cafe near the park you're going. You also didn't bother to make your brother some breakfast,Cause you know,He will just open up some canned good or cook something,Ya know the normal breakfast,Instant noodles or some eggs.

You also wrote a letter,So just in case he wouldn't panic,saying that you're missing.

The walk was amazing! The sun shine brightly through out your skin,Your dog Ace,Is having some happy time playing with you. And some other dogs,That you guys recently meet. You checked your phone,Looking at the time.

"6:30 am." You muttered.

"Hey Baby Ace,Are you hungry?" He let out a "arf" sound. "Then let's go baby."

You guys start to walked around,Looking for a small cafe eat some breakfast with.

It's almost 10 minutes and you guys didn't find anything,You let out a tired sigh,You're feeling hungry not until your savior ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) founds you,(A/N:Yieeeee sana ol)

"Hey,Slow down buddy." A handsome voice called out,Yup,That's how far your imaginations can get,Even a voice,You will found handsome.
You slowly looked back,Your hair flowing with the air,Then you said something to the guy,Who also have a dog.

"Ya like jazz?" You asked.

"What?" 昼神 幸郎 asked you,The hell are you saying,(Y/N)?!

"What?" You said.